Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Ever since Rasmussen was killed Daytona has chosen to go to the dogs as far as having a class act Bike Week is concerned. He had enough influence in the city to keep the anti bike people at bay... now they are out in full force with their rules and regulations. Much like Myrtle Beach the residents do not want the bikers to come anymore... IMHO there's more to life than a bike week get together. Try riding!!!

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Thurs thru sunday for me and my group. Will be doin the Wyndam thing down the street from Main street. About 8 of us doing this ride and staying in the same location. Should be a good time for all. This will be my 7th Daytona trip and probably my last for a while. I'm looking for different rides and scenery for the future. Were (the wifey n me) looking to do more solo stuff.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm leaving ny on the 8th. Going to try to spend a week there.
It will be the first time bringing the gf. So it will be a little different than all the other years I've been lol. Hope the weather is good.

·
Registered
526 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Thurs thru sunday for me and my group. Will be doin the Wyndam thing down the street from Main street. About 8 of us doing this ride and staying in the same location. Should be a good time for all. This will be my 7th Daytona trip and probably my last for a while. I'm looking for different rides and scenery for the future. Were (the wifey n me) looking to do more solo stuff.
While you're up there, run up to St. Augustine and check it out. If you want some nice stuff for you and wifey to do together, I don't think you can beat that one.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I'll do my traditional day trip up there. I'm not sure which day since I'm leaving that up to the guys who are putting it together. Get up there by early morning, check out the vendors, leave around 2 or 3 in the afternoon. That's about all I can handle of the place.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
While you're up there, run up to St. Augustine and check it out. If you want some nice stuff for you and wifey to do together, I don't think you can beat that one.

Where's st. Augustine? What's going on there? Like I said, first Daytona trip with the gf so I'm looking for different stuff to do with her.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts