Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
O'Reilly has left Fox News over sexually harassing some of the Fox Girls. I bet he made it with a bunch of them over the years.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Yea, with a $25 million check!

These stupid positions that make stupid amounts of money really irk me while others are barely getting by doing actual work.

·
Registered
12,162 Posts
Bulldog, that's what happens when we have a nation of celebrity worshipers. Their actual value to society get all whacked out of proportion.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
I will not miss Bully O'Rielly one iota. I am a staunch conservative but even Bully's conservative opinion could not bring me to like him. He was just too much the verbal bully. The number of times he would say, "I will give you the last word" and then interupt the guest speaking and NOT give them the last word are endless. In his discussions/debates with people, he frequently would use tired, illogical, and weak minded statements like "Everyone knows that" or "Everyone who has a brain thinks this" or something along this line. I usually agreed with his opinions but just could not take his bullying interview/discussion/debate style.

I would love to see John Stossel get a daily hour long prime-time spot on Fox News but he seems to be slowing his work efforts not expanding them.

G'day,

Vinish

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Finally, he's gone. I hated him on that stupid show Inside Edition... he was an ASS then and he's still a vile despicable ASS now. Hopefully....he'll be sued into poverty.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I paid him little to no attention. I guess he didn't do much to advance or articulate the things I believe, so he must have been mostly ineffective. No loss.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Be careful about not carrying about his show. The lame stream liberal media and left leaning politicians have worked for years to get him off the air. They are not done. They won't stop until all conservative shows are off the air. Whether you like him or not its up to your remote control not not watch his show. Not having any choices in the future except CNN and MSNBC is my concern

·
Premium Member
1,720 Posts
Be careful about not carrying about his show. The lame stream liberal media and left leaning politicians have worked for years to get him off the air. They are not done. They won't stop until all conservative shows are off the air. Whether you like him or not its up to your remote control not not watch his show. Not having any choices in the future except CNN and MSNBC is my concern
I want CNN and MSNBC off the air. I cringe when I see them. When I was active duty, we called CNN the Communist News Network!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

·
12,984 Posts
don't see what he has to do with our lives. I don't even know who he is and I don't care

·
Registered
12,162 Posts
don't see what he has to do with our lives. I don't even know who he is and I don't care
He doesn't know who you are either, so you two are even. thumb upthumb up

·
Premium Member
13,060 Posts
And he's back... doing podcasts. Probably do more radio too.

https://www.billoreilly.com/

Just not on FNC. The Murdoch boys are dead set on killing FNC I think. They are a couple of metrosexual liberal leftists who are spoiled and entitled. In other words worthless in all ways except money.

Mike Pence has the right idea. Never be alone with any woman except for your wife. That way they can never accuse you of anything that's most likely a lie.

I sometimes wonder how these evil women who accuse men of sexual harassment can live with themselves knowing all the poor guy did was pay the bitch a compliment or at the very worst; made a mild pass at them.

I don't trust a lot of women I meet these days. So much hate for men in their hearts...

·
Registered
426 Posts
And he's back... doing podcasts. Probably do more radio too.

https://www.billoreilly.com/

Just not on FNC. The Murdoch boys are dead set on killing FNC I think. They are a couple of metrosexual liberal leftists who are spoiled and entitled. In other words worthless in all ways except money.

Mike Pence has the right idea. Never be alone with any woman except for your wife. That way they can never accuse you of anything that's most likely a lie.

I sometimes wonder how these evil women who accuse men of sexual harassment can live with themselves knowing all the poor guy did was pay the bitch a compliment or at the very worst; made a mild pass at them.

I don't trust a lot of women I meet these days. So much hate for men in their hearts...
Yep. That's why i carry other peoples business cards to hand out after a 1 night fling. Let them go after my lawyer or the car salesman who tried to screw me!

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Finally, he's gone. I hated him on that stupid show Inside Edition... he was an ASS then and he's still a vile despicable ASS now. Hopefully....he'll be sued into poverty.
Most Liberals disliked him , this statement is no surprise to anyone .

·
Registered
218 Posts
The apologists are the ones that I can't believe. I know as well as anyone that a woman can ruin a man by making a false accusation against him.. but the sheer number of women across so many years.. nope. Doesn't help that his BOSS and good ol buddy Ayres left Fox for a lot of the same.. makes it a bit more believable to me. Hell, women that DIDN'T get any money and weren't after him for any stepped up and made complaints about him for validation.
My personal feelings about O'Reilly aside, he's guilty. He was on the same plane of existence and Limbaugh and Alex Jones IMO. He made a living telling people what they wanted to hear and to spearhead an agenda of disinformation. That's reprehensible for regular folks.. but it's despicable in someone who calls himself a journalist. Note, he's not alone.. Rachel Maddow needs to be the next one run out on a rail. I would love to see journalism return to something respectable.. reporting the ACTUAL news unfiltered and w/out editorializing.. or at the very least making it patently clear that what you are saying is an opinion vs the news. I don't have to agree with your OPINION on something, or your view on a situation, but there shouldn't ever be any doubt as to the FACTS. It's damn hard nowadays to get just the facts in the news.. everyone wants to spin it to push up their ratings. Bill was the most prolific of these for quite some time now.. I won't be shedding a tear to see him gone.Now if someone would pls do the same for MSNBC....

·
Premium Member
1,720 Posts
I was waiting for someone to say that...lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Nope...I disliked HIM and TRUMP waaaaay before I was ever called a liberal (I'm going back 20-30 years ago). They were, and ARE both very despicable and vile human beings...and we're not even talking about politics...I'm talking about CHARACTER...something of which neither one of these guys possess.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Nope...I disliked HIM and TRUMP waaaaay before I was ever called a liberal (I'm going back 20-30 years ago). They were, and ARE both very despicable and vile human beings...and we're not even talking about politics...I'm talking about CHARACTER...something of which neither one of these guys possess.
And both 10x better human beings than any Clinton Or Obama...and 100x more honest.

But in this society no one really knows the truth anymore. Stopped watching all network and cable news years ago due to the bullshit they spew. Like CNN in this last election....people have balks to watch that crap and accuse anyone else of lacking character.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts