Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
"cam" cover, "intakes", rear signals, now the seat. Lots of nice custom touches. Where did you hide the plate?? Great looking bike.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I've been following the progress on this bike over in the High Ball forum. Looks like it's coming together nicely. Maybe they'll let you ride it in the "Frontier Days" parade this year??? thumb up

Also, you guys missed the obvious change. Blacked out old-school headlight. The not so obvious ones are the "V" neon lights on the rear fender, and the painted out 'spark plug' type holes on the top of the cylinders on the right side.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
"cam" cover, "intakes", rear signals, now the seat. Lots of nice custom touches. Where did you hide the plate?? Great looking bike.
Plate on left side swing arm with home made braket. Don't have the plate yet, just the frame.
Thanks for the comments, you guys are pretty observent.

Check the rear fender for how its mounted. No struts or bolts. Clean.thumb up
Might just hi gloss clear the whole bike, this flat is a pain in the ars.:ltr:
Thanks again.

Just a trinket from my old job.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've been following the progress on this bike over in the High Ball forum. Looks like it's coming together nicely. Maybe they'll let you ride it in the "Frontier Days" parade this year??? thumb up

Also, you guys missed the obvious change. Blacked out old-school headlight. The not so obvious ones are the "V" neon lights on the rear fender, and the painted out 'spark plug' type holes on the top of the cylinders on the right side.
Maybe they'll let you ride it in the "Frontier Days" parade this year??? thumb up

DD. just never ride behind a team of horses,, its really hard to get it out of the tread and oil cooler.:ltr::ltr:cheers

·
Registered
634 Posts
I didn't want to be the one to tell you this, but....you seem to be infected with "Acute Customitis". There is no known cure. Side affects are many including, but not limited to, lightening of your wallet, brain pain from decision making and others. I have suffered from it for years. It's worse in the winter. Rest, think nice thoughts and you'll feel better in the Spring.:)

·
Registered
6 Posts
1.) Bike is beautiful. You've really paid attention to detail and it shows.

2.) The rear end looks like it has a smiley face with a double chin.

Again, a real beaut man.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts