Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
....have taken control of me today. You know most everything is fun in moderation but this is ridicules.

·
Super Moderator
5,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Looks like it has worms in it.

I could send you a sound byte because a picture just couldn't capture the day after effect.

·
Premium Member
8,967 Posts
Curried King Prawns and Rice and raise you a fortune cookie

·
Registered
477 Posts
You guys kill me, lol!

·
Super Moderator
5,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Man I'm finally getting my life back no more excusing myself to the other room. I'm glad that finally passed haha.

·
Registered
12,320 Posts
Tootin' your own horn there, ain't ya Vin?

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Man I'm finally getting my life back no more excusing myself to the other room. I'm glad that finally passed haha.
Best dog I ever had was this old fool named Reuben. He was a boxer pit mix. He would be laying on the floor in front of the fire and alla sudden he would wake up, swing his head around to take a look at his ass and then run like hell.

He wasn't the sharpest tool in the drawer but he was never wrong about that particular circumstance.

·
Super Moderator
5,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:D thumb up :D

·
Super Moderator
5,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Last night we went for Mexican , I had a chickenchimichanga , refried beans , rice , guacamole ...... With HOT sauce . An hour after we got home my gizzards sounded like they were liquefying .:(

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
OK ! Winter is over ! There is no excuse for this flatuism....( is that even a word)? You should be riding!:ride:

Worst gas passing's are sitting on your motorcycle seat. Always feels like it never left. I hate that feeling so I lift off the seat a little. Once Honey hit me real hard cause she knew what I was up to. Another time a car passing by looked over and just smiled. Guess they knew too. no dang privacy on a bike.......:crzy:

Now get out and ride ! Be safe! & A Happy Memorial weekend to all of you! God Bless all of our men and women in uniform.......Especially the hot little nurses...:D.

·
Registered
12,320 Posts
One is a 48 star for my time in the service and the guys who beat Hitler and Tojo.

Attachments

·
Registered
12,320 Posts
Thank you RIC for your service!

I watch lots of WWII stuff and still can't believe that madman did all that. Life as we know it would be much different had he prevailed.
You're welcome, it was a pleasure to serve. I owed it to those guys and my country. I would do it again if I could, but only after Obummer is out of office. I can't imagine being in the military today with that cowardly asshat running the show. I'll pull all our guys out of Iraq, they can fend for themselves now. Hey, I can talk the Iranians out of making nuclear bombs, just watch me. Dismissed! Smoke 'em if you got 'em.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Ric , I'm surprised your ridiculous democratic state government hasn't demanded you remove those flags or risk being waterboarded !:ltr:

·
Registered
12,320 Posts
Ric , I'm surprised your ridiculous democratic state government hasn't demanded you remove those flags or risk being waterboarded !:ltr:
...and make me put up a rainbow flag. :mad:

·
Premium Member
13,707 Posts
OK ! Winter is over ! There is no excuse for this flatuism....( is that even a word)? You should be riding!:ride:

Worst gas passing's are sitting on your motorcycle seat. Always feels like it never left. I hate that feeling so I lift off the seat a little. Once Honey hit me real hard cause she knew what I was up to. Another time a car passing by looked over and just smiled. Guess they knew too. no dang privacy on a bike.......:crzy:

Now get out and ride ! Be safe! & A Happy Memorial weekend to all of you! God Bless all of our men and women in uniform.......Especially the hot little nurses...:D.
The cure.

https://www.beadrider.com/shop/classic-seat-front-seat-only/

BTW, when I was around 22 and just before payday it was a beans a quart beer night, then I started 'boomin'.

My housemate at the time called me a "Boomer" and the nickname still sticks with me to this day.

That's what the first 'B' in BBob is for aka Boomer Bob. ;)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts