Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any models that carry the black cheese wedge with red 106 lettering like the new Hardball's? A part number would be kewl ...TIA

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
Are there any models that carry the black cheese wedge with red 106 lettering like the new Hardball's? A part number would be kewl ...TIA
Black cheese wedge and badge will be two separate items and part number....you looking for both or just the badge?

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Both, thanks for the info.

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks! I forgot about the HighBall ... =)

·
Premium Member
205 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
Dont forget the 3 clips. They are $1.99 a piece and about 5 bucks for shipping, even when you are buying other things. They must take up alot of room and are very heavy!
Wow.....refunded all shipping overcharges to actual shipping costs....and I still get slammed.:cool:

Serves me right for trying to get **** shipped out within an hour or so of order coming in and providing discounted pricing.

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
I didn't see the black with red lettering on your site. Will you have it? Will these fit the XC as well? I'm hopefully taking delivery tomorrow and really like that look.
Sorry....don't keep those in stock. And yes they will fit.

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
Buyer Beware!

Decided to add a little pizzazz to the bike to I forked out $35 (w/ shipping) for a cheese wedge badge. Bought it thru WitchDoctors but ended up with a drop ship from Barracuda. I knew the badge would be plastic but the frickin' design is a STICKER! Talk about disappointed! :mad:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts