Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone installed the Black LED Headlight?

I am considering doing the upgrade but would like to see one on a bike first.

Does anyone have any pictures of their bike with one installed?

Thanks,

Mike

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I want one too , but I need heated gloves and a controller first .:D

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks 109rfan ... that looks really good!

You would think they would put a picture of it installed on the accessory website.... they'd sell a lot more.

off to the dealership I go!

Mike

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I'm Jealous ! Let us know how it works !

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I want one too , but I need heated gloves and a controller first .:D
A controller is on my list too MAG, but I look at it this way...... there's a foot of snow on the ground; if I can't ride it right now I might as well make her look pretty :D

I'll start adding the go fast goodies when I can take her out of the garage and go fast! Until then, vroom vroom noises are all I got :(

Mike

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Same here Brother , 7 degrees out right now:ltr:

·
Registered
57 Posts
I added one a couple months ago. Here are some pics:

IMG_3627.jpg

IMG_1838.jpg

IMG_3621.jpg

·
Registered
352 Posts
nice.....thumb up

Mine is on Backorder....:mad:

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Great looking bike Redbone1187! thumb up

I like how the headlight almost disappears.

Mine is on order ...... Come on Mr. UPS guy!

Mike

·
Registered
57 Posts
Great looking bike Redbone1187! thumb up

I like how the headlight almost disappears.

Mine is on order ...... Come on Mr. UPS guy!

Mike
Hopefully you get your faster than I got mine. It took almost four months for me!:confused:

·
Registered
350 Posts
I plan to do the LED headlight on my 2014 blue/silver XCT in the spring of the year. I'm going with the black tri-oval exhaust and contemplating the black headlight. I'm undecided on the how the black headlight will look on the blue/silver front of the bike. I'm perty much decided on the black exhaust (less to clean an polish). The jury is out on the headlight. Opinions welcome....

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
check....one more thing added to "the list" :rolleyes:
Its a small list:
+black LED headlight
-V&H or Miller mufflers
-Lloydz timing gear
-Drag Specialties Touring seat
-black carbon-fiber derby and timing cover
-black carbon-fiber cheese wedges
-RAM mount
-Wild Cherry Datona 3/4 helmet
:crzy: $$$$ :crzy:

·
Registered
352 Posts
I plan to do the LED headlight on my 2014 blue/silver XCT in the spring of the year. I'm going with the black tri-oval exhaust and contemplating the black headlight. I'm undecided on the how the black headlight will look on the blue/silver front of the bike. I'm perty much decided on the black exhaust (less to clean an polish). The jury is out on the headlight. Opinions welcome....
Post a picture of your bike...
I'm thinking Black Headlight will look real good on your bike...;)

·
Registered
350 Posts
I'm going with black exhaust. Leaving the chrome tins on the headers intact - black heat shields where the pipes split right & left and mufflers. Black LED headlight ... yes? no? Opinions welcome . . . .

C City 2.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
I'm going with black exhaust. Leaving the chrome tins on the headers intact - black heat shields where the pipes split right & left and mufflers. Black LED headlight ... yes? no? Opinions welcome . . . .

View attachment 115009
That is a great colour combo Sheets- we don't have that here, yet at least. Very nice thumb up

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
What is the output in lumens for the Victory LED as opposed to Crossroads HID kit? I got some buddies with the new HDs and their LED headlights and honestly, their headlights are weak. HIDs are much better. So I'm curious how Victory's LED stacks up.

I know most who buy them say they're better but I'm looking for real data. Lumens is where its at.

PS: I seen a video on another Vic website with the LED and it looked weak. They didn't have a side by side comparison with the HID. I had Crossroads HID on the KP for a while and it lit up the world.

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Rebel there is a post on here by Crossroads with the comparison data... I tried to find it for you but was doing it off the app on my phone, got pissed off and quit! Lol. For what my opinion is worth I have seen and rode in the dark the Vic led... Crossroads HID kits spanks the LED hands down.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts