Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know where to find some black levers???? They want $229.00 for the ones at MA Vic... Seems like a lot for couple of levers! My dirt bike ones are colour anodized and they run $50 a piece.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Travis , I mailed mine to WD's and had them powder coated and drilled gunner style , for 85.00 . I believe he will just powder coat them for a lot less . 1 week turnaround and they look AWESOME !

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
You can see pictures of them in my Winter Mods thread . Hope this helps.cheers

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
WD how much for a new set powder coated black and shipped to me? I got hit last October and my clutch lever is busted....

·
Registered
84 Posts
I have a few questions for the power coating. What's the turn around time for the levers? Will the levers have a smooth finish and flat black color? Lastly, what's the cost including shipping? Thanks so much

·
Registered
139 Posts
Whats the adress witchdoctor! Might have to get this done before the snow melts. I would assume you can powder coat anything we can ship to, do you have prices on other things people have had done?

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
WD has a whole page of pricing on powder coating on his web page. Levers will be smooth , and he has a list of colors too , flat black is one of them . thumb up

·
13,247 Posts
Whats the adress witchdoctor! Might have to get this done before the snow melts. I would assume you can powder coat anything we can ship to, do you have prices on other things people have had done?
maybe you should go to there web site for information

·
13,247 Posts
I have a few questions for the power coating. What's the turn around time for the levers? Will the levers have a smooth finish and flat black color? Lastly, what's the cost including shipping? Thanks so much
you to should go to the web site or call them

1 - 17 of 17 Posts