Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
9-3-2013, los angeles sports arena- VIP tour package, somewhere in the first 15 rows!!

no Bill Ward, but it will still be legendary!!

:D:Dthumb upcheersthumb up:D:D

·
Registered
881 Posts
must be nice
seen them in 78 on never say die tour
hope they come close to here would have to play hooky from work

·
Super Moderator
4,985 Posts
Seen them with Quiet Riot as the opener. So looong ago.

·
Registered
11 Posts
This is my advantage to being old: I saw all the best bands in the 60's and 70's.........

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I saw them on the Mob Rules tour with Dio, & twice with the original 4 at Ozzfest.

Saw Ozzy solo a half dozen or so times, including the first two tours with Randy Rhodes.

Ozzy is amazing on stage. Unbelieveable how it seems he can't hardly communicate until he gets on stage, then he just commands the entire place... One of the few acts I will see EVERY chance I get.

Get to see Queensryche tomorrow nite!!

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
I saw them on the Mob Rules tour with Dio, & twice with the original 4 at Ozzfest.

Saw Ozzy solo a half dozen or so times, including the first two tours with Randy Rhodes.

Ozzy is amazing on stage. Unbelieveable how it seems he can't hardly communicate until he gets on stage, then he just commands the entire place... One of the few acts I will see EVERY chance I get.

Sure wish Jake E Lee had been able to maintain a solid career after the two albums with Ozzy, beyond the poorly recorded and slightly bizarre albums with Badlands. That guy was phenominal back then.

.. and yes, I'm showing my age. :D

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
I saw them on the Mob Rules tour with Dio
I liked that record.

I only got to catch him after Randy's death. The guitarist from Night Ranger. I strum a little and find Randy's music some of the most compelling to attempt.

Ozzy is amazing on stage.
He's a happy drunk.

Woohoo!

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
..I only got to catch him after Randy's death. The guitarist from Night Ranger.
Who was no slouch himself by any means.

I strum a little and find Randy's music some of the most compelling to attempt.
That's twice this week I've been kicking myself for selling off the old Jubilee series 1/2 stack I picked up new in '87. Or the '79 Fender Lead 75 (whata killer blues combo). I still have the '85 Ibanez Roadstar II though. What a work horse of a guitar that one is.

·
Registered
57 Posts

I hope you have a great time at the ryche show.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

1 - 12 of 12 Posts