Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a lot of searching, but could not find a picture of the older style headlight on a vegas that was black. As you all know they only come in chrome. Anyways, to make a long story short, here are some pictures of the old style headlight I had powdercoated black. Looks badass IMO.

·
Premium Member
1,590 Posts
I did a lot of searching, but could not find a picture of the older style headlight on a vegas that was black. As you all know they only come in chrome. Anyways, to make a long story short, here are some pictures of the old style headlight I had powdercoated black. Looks badass IMO.

Sweet.....some clear signal lenses and clear tail light would look great on that bike.thumb up

·
Registered
318 Posts
Looks great!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thats true i did read that they had black, i didnt find any pictures of it on a vegas though. As usual kevinx saves the day lol

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
I agree with your opinion. It is badass! I did near the same to a 98 Honda Valkyrie. I only powder coated the bucket and left the headlight bezel chrome. It doesn't look badass on my bike but it does look more 'right' to me and I'm happy with it.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah I do think it looks more badass. The bullet style looks good as well, it screams victory and it looks good when you see your reflection in the store windows. However the bullet light looks more appropriate in my opinion.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts