Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So....just bought my 2015 Gunner.... I absolute HATE the rear turn signal lights....they're cheap, plastic, and flimsy as hell...

Looking for a decently-priced, and badass alternative.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

V/R,
Chief

·
Premium Member
6,013 Posts
Made these myself

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow! Very impressive! I might have to figure out an easier outlet to pick your brain and make some mods to my bike like that! Much obliged!

·
Premium Member
6,013 Posts
Wow! Very impressive! I might have to figure out an easier outlet to pick your brain and make some mods to my bike like that! Much obliged!
Online I found a better looking one recently, a steel bent tube with a slothole where the LED strip fits it, maybe i will do a aluminium U-channel or something else ....

As now after 3 years my homemade aluminium bracket broke in pieces
Screenshot_2019-03-17-06-14-23-18.jpg

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Premium Member
8,699 Posts
So....just bought my 2015 Gunner.... I absolute HATE the rear turn signal lights....they're cheap, plastic, and flimsy as hell...

Looking for a decently-priced, and badass alternative.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

V/R,
Chief
Ya cant get more cheap and bad-ass than removing them completely and using hand signals

·
Premium Member
6,013 Posts
Just looked up pictures of my front & rear LED on my phone , cheapo LED lights, so rear and front i used the same LED strips

Hope you like them , i thought the victory LED were just too much to justify the cost .... Screenshot_2019-03-17-12-00-43-35.jpg IMG20180828180619.jpg IMG20180828180506.jpg

Andre using TaPaTaLk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts