Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just installed the Sena bluetooth headset in my helmet and the Sena dongle under the fairing of my CCT. My goal is to eventually add the Victory CB as well. I don't see a way to connect the Victory CB via bluetooth in the Accessories catalog. Seems the Victory CB is only integrated with a wired headset. I certainly can't have the Sena wireless headset and a wired headset in my helmet at the same time. What am I missing?

Can the Victory CB be used through the Sena bluetooth headset on my 2012 CCT?

·
Registered
418 Posts
I'm interested in the same answer, after our last trip the better half has asked for a better way to hear the music and would like to be able to chat if needed other then yelling.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Unfortunately, the BT Doogle and headsets are are great for GPS, music, bike intergrated audio but not compatable with the wired CB. I will say the wired CB interface, peformance and versatility are great! Pricey but if you ride with CB'ers and want intercom then it is a price to pay. Option 2, J&M setup. Threads out there on this so not to regurgitate the CB info and which system, etc. VOX for the IComm is great, clear comms with your pax and the CB gets good range. I like how the bikes software handles the media managment. IM HOPING soon, Vic will get on the ball for wireless...

·
Premium Member
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Thank you for that clarity. I'd love to add the CB but I'm already loving the Sena wireless Bluetooth setup for the radio and the iPod. I'm still considering the Victory XM option as well. After many years on a Honda Valkyrie Interstate and using a wired headset, I'm very glad to have the bluetooth system. I'll miss the CB, but not enough to go back to a wired headset system.

My original plan was to add the Victory CB onto my CCT one piece at a time as funds allowed. Since I now know the Victory CB won't work with the Sena bluetooth system, I've canceled the original plan. I only had the Victory CB antenna mounted so far so it was easy to remove this evening. Bummer about Victory not offering a way to run their CB through the same bluetooth system they have for every other audio option. If you're looking for an "as new" Victory CB antenna, let me know.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts