1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Looks cool!!! Bags look a little small... Wind management may be an issue too. The wood can **** off when it gets a chance.

·
Registered
12,318 Posts
Which Victory designer did they steal from Polaris?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Fugly!.......Designed with a ruler, wood grain almost made me puke, bags look small....Just what I would expect from BMW, but im sure the parking lots around Google, ECPI and any other IT based office will be full of them.

·
Registered
483 Posts
I have owned BMW's going back to the early 80's...still have two...gotta say, this thing is ugly to the max.......and the wood ? Reminds me of a 1979 Ford Country Squire station wagon.....and they were ugly then.

I do like the R/Sands R-nine-T Boxer though....but it is no bagger for sure.

BMW has changed it's direction lately, and some of that is what brought me to Vic....

·
Registered
262 Posts
I think the BMW and Honda are both butt Ugly.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I like the BMW. Its time for a design revolution for bikes. They all look exactly the same as each other and the design is about 100 years old.

Thats why I picked Victory.

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
I said this on the other forum when I saw this BMW....Something is off about it...Like a sport bike with an identity crisis.
When I look at the BMW Bagger I get the same feeling as looking at a transgender person....Some nice looking parts but I'd never ride it. :)

·
Registered
69 Posts
I said this on the other forum when I saw this BMW....Something is off about it...Like a sport bike with an identity crisis.
When I look at the BMW Bagger I get the same feeling as looking at a transgender person....Some nice looking parts but I'd never ride it. :)
It takes a special TYPE of person to ride BMWs .
I have met a few BMW riders , they wouldnt piss on you if you were on fire , just seemed like they were better than anyone who dosnt ride a BMW .

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
It takes a special TYPE of person to ride BMWs .
I have met a few BMW riders , they wouldnt piss on you if you were on fire , just seemed like they were better than anyone who dosnt ride a BMW .
**cough** Ken...**cough** :ltr:

·
Premium Member
547 Posts
I can't decide whether I like it or hate it. It inspires the same feeling in me as the Vision.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Interesting lines

Interesting lines and look but gotta admit the front tire needs work....everyone likes a woody just not showing on a bike and whats with that exhaust. Probably run like a stripped ape but needs work in the final looks department.wac

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts

Lol good one Pain... I got some buddies in Thailand that use the same line.... Until they get drunk!!!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts