Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello, just bought my first Victory a 2013 XRLE... One ride from the dealer north of Seattle back too Portland Oregon... Anxious to get in a few more miles and get to know my new bike... Jim :)

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Hello Jim,

Welcome to the Victory Family! Congrats on the new XR.

cheers

·
Registered
12,299 Posts
Hi Jim....great lookin' bike ya got there Buddy. The more you get to know it and ride it, the more you're gonna like it.
Reply to these 2 posts and you'll be a full member.
RicZ

·
Registered
483 Posts
Hello, just bought my first Victory a 2103 XRLE... One ride from the dealer north of Seattle back too Portland Oregon... Anxious to get in a few more miles and get to know my new bike... Jim :)
Similar situation here...2012 XR replacing my Beemer. I's not sold / traded ...but is for sale .

Two actually....a 2002 K1200LT, and a 2004 R1150R

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank You

Hi Jim....great lookin' bike ya got there Buddy. The more you get to know it and ride it, the more you're gonna like it.
Reply to these 2 posts and you'll be a full member.
RicZ
Hi Ric thanks for the help with selecting a Victory and the help with this site.. Jim

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
R1150r

Similar situation here...2012 XR replacing my Beemer. I's not sold / traded ...but is for sale .

Two actually....a 2002 K1200LT, and a 2004 R1150R
Dear Friend we are in the same boat, still have my R1150r... I still like the bike but after test riding a Gunner I had to have a Vic.. Crazy really but what to do ??? Now I must take great care getting all the wheels in my small garage... : ( So, do you know anyone in the market for a R1150r ? Fancy is a 2002 model and just turned 8K miles... Jim

·
Registered
12,299 Posts
Thank you for the welcome, hope I will get this figured out, the bike too ! ! Jim
Looks like you're getting the hang of this forum thing pretty well. I'm proud of ya. thumb up

·
Registered
483 Posts
Dear Friend we are in the same boat, still have my R1150r... I still like the bike but after test riding a Gunner I had to have a Vic.. Crazy really but what to do ??? Now I must take great care getting all the wheels in my small garage... : ( So, do you know anyone in the market for a R1150r ? Fancy is a 2002 model and just turned 8K miles... Jim
I got off my "R" due to my hips & knees...just can't sit in that 'tight' position anymore for longer periods of time. Same with the "K". Checked out a cruiser & decided on the Vic. Been curious about them for awhile now.

BMW is much more popular on your end of the country...w/only 8K it should sell easily...I would think. Here in the Mid-West is HD country, as such mine might take some time. As I said it is an "04" w/33000 ABS & a few extras...Sargent seat, system bags,...that sort of thing.
I'm thinking of listing it for $6500 ? My "K" bike is a "project bike" I have it listed for about half that.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I also did the same thing. Rode a r1100rt for 15years as my main bike, but my knees are older now and I would have to stand up on the pegs to stretch after an hour in the saddle. Picked up a 2010 cross roads and love it. Huge room. Good luck with yours.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I also did the same thing. Rode a r1100rt for 15years as my main bike, but my knees are older now and I would have to stand up on the pegs to stretch after an hour in the saddle. Picked up a 2010 cross roads and love it. Huge room. Good luck with yours.
Thank you... My Beamer is going to look for another home, no need to let her sit and gather spiders.... Jim

·
Registered
504 Posts
Welcome to world of VIC!

on another note I hear that SINGER is looking for old BMWs to add to their machine line.... :cool:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Welcome to world of VIC!

on another note I hear that SINGER is looking for old BMWs to add to their machine line.... :cool:
he he he.. the local Victory dealer has quite a collection of Harley and BMW's.... I notice the BMW and Harley dealers never seem to offer Victory's ! ! Imagine that ! ! ! Jim

·
Registered
504 Posts
he he he.. the local Victory dealer has quite a collection of Harley and BMW's.... I notice the BMW and Harley dealers never seem to offer Victory's ! ! Imagine that ! ! ! Jim
I actually saw a Polaris RZR1000 at a local HD... they had taken a trade... so yea they are taking whatever comes along to empty the showrooms.... and they had alot of inventory!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts