Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

I'm looking to upgrade my boardwalk exhaust from stock, but i don't like the swept stage 1's and i'm not after anything obnoxiously loud.. has anyone seen anything apart from the swept cobras & bassini's?

I've looked into these guys:

RPW
Bassani
Conquest Customs
HackerPipes
Arlen Ness
Hard Krome
D&D
Freedom Performance

But everything is either swept pipes or obnoxiously loud. I'm more looking for free flowing exhuast rather than noise. Any pointers?

Thanks

·
Registered
690 Posts
The 2 into 1 Tri Pro you get from the dealer is relatively mild sounding compared to most any of the after market pipes.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Some chrome straight 2 into 1's would look (and perform) great on that bike, I think.. RPW Thor or Bassani. Thor's a bit louder from what I've read than the typical Vic exhaust offerings and tend to be the performance leader, and bassani's also. Thor's require the typical frame-piece cut. I'm going with them in black for the high-ball.

Also, here's an idea for something different... If you ever plan on bags which would look nice on the BW, you could also consider RPW's True Duals, which would be awesome to give it a "classic" hot-rod / sled look. cheers

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys,

the 2 into 1 doesn't do it for me, so i'll give that a miss, but i like those true duals. i've already got the bags on so i'll have a look into them, though it will probably cost me my kidneys & first born to get them into Australia.

Thanks for the replies

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
They do sound nice from the limited YouTube's I've seen. And I imagine like RPWs do, they perform well. They get my vote for a new take on retro like the boardwalk.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 7 of 7 Posts