Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone sell a bobber conversion kit for the Hammer-something like the Conquest Customs bikes?

TIA!

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
You can get the C.C. kit for $1500.00 US . Shipping to you will probably be a little painful on the wallet . I have seen one of his kits installed on a bike , if I never rode double I would have one already . Fit and finish is top grade .

·
Registered
504 Posts
I dont know that I would consider the CC kit a "Bobber kit"... as much as a copy of the HD Rocker design.

I dont know that a 250-300mm tire even registers as a "Bobber style"? in that a true bobber is a chopped up, cut down version of the original bike that makes it look "less"... more lightweight and skinny as compared to its original features...

A "Hammer-Bobber"... isnt that kind f an oxy-moron???? ;)

I always thought of the Hammer as 'the bobbed' or hot-rodded style of all the other bikes anyway....thumb up

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Funny. A bobber kit used to be a tool box, a junk pile, a pack of hack saw blades and a dumpster.

Oops. Is my age showing again?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well to each there own I guess-the other day I had my rear fender off and the bike looked mean as hell. I've always liked the stripped down look and CC bikes look badass-plus it would shed some weight and let me bike get down the track faster too-its a win, win for me!!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
my opinion, the hd rocker is one of the fugliest bikes ive seen

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
If you slip off the seat on that Hammer, you have a meat grinder...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts