Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a 2009 Jackpot with 7K miles. I have a kingpin before. This thing is awesome esp the view from behind!
One of the rear signal light is broken. I was wondering if there is a cheaper way to integrated LED instead of shelling $150-200 for a MBW kit.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,015 Posts
Sweeeet, lools good mate, congrats .. LED made my own rear, and you do not see it is self made ..

·
Premium Member
6,015 Posts
I just bought some waterproof LED and aluminium strips, then use that 3M super tape to glue the strips together, the only problem was soldering the wirers to the LED, a LED shop did that for me.

Afrer bolting it on your fender struds you can only see the LED, nothing else

Edit: guess it cost me 60 $ or something like it .....

·
Premium Member
6,015 Posts
And a picture, easy right ?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,015 Posts
Cool right ? Yes 2009 and 2013 both are ORANGE ha ha ha

What is cutting board ? Aluminum strips are easy and cheap to buy, and they are thin

·
Registered
4,063 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,984 Posts
The guy said he didn't want to spend $200 on the MBW kit.....Why point him to another kit that cost double at amount??? :rolleyes:
Did he? Musta missed that. Was pretty tired tho so not surprised.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Congrats on the new ride. I own the exact same bike. Purchased mine off the showroom floor in 2011. Love the ride and love the looks even more. Every where I go people want to know all about it and tell me how " cool " it is. Good luck with yours

·
Registered
4,063 Posts
Did he? Musta missed that. Was pretty tired tho so not surprised.
and I was pretty tired and typo'd at for that...... lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts