Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I keep reading how good they are so an opportunity came up to buy a new in the box seat for $200 I'll get it Monday. I currently have the Victory Vegas touring seat and like it a lot so this one better be damn good to beat the Vic seat. We'll see.

·
Registered
894 Posts
I bought a Mustang solo seat for my last bike and could easily go all day on it comfortably. Liked it so much it was one of the first things I ordered for the Vic. I could immediately tell the new Mustang wasn't as comfy nor has it broken in any better. Possibly the angle of the seat or my changed riding position on this more comfortable bike is contributing to a difference but it's still few hours better than stock.

Hope yours is everything you want it to be.

·
Super Moderator
4,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sounds good.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I keep reading how good they are so an opportunity came up to buy a new in the box seat for $200 I'll get it Monday. I currently have the Victory Vegas touring seat and like it a lot so this one better be damn good to beat the Vic seat. We'll see.

Considering the touring seat is 179-200.... You seem to have gotten a pretty good deal on the mustang seat. How did it turn out for you... Are you selling the touring seat?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Super Moderator
4,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
640 Posts
My bike came with one when I bought it so Im not sure of the miles on it.I know it seems to be getting better with the more miles I put on it.It is a firm seat but comfy and getting better.Ive got 6000 plus on it. The pass seat is a tad different.Wife likes it but cant go for more than 2 hrs or so before she needs break. But that seat doesnt get as much use.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts