Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two months ago I got a deal for a new 2012 Hardball with 25 miles on it, with an aftermarket fairing with custom pinstriping to match the bike for the sticker out the door, so I took it!!
We now have my wife's '13 Highball, my '12 Hardball, and my '08 Suzuki M109R, (up for sale soon) in the shed.
I love these Vics, compared to my 109, you'd think the Vics were automatic how smooth they shift!!

Attachments

·
Registered
12,149 Posts
What's this?!? A Vic rider who knows how to shift?!? How unique!:)

·
Registered
15 Posts
What's this?!? A Vic rider who knows how to shift?!? How unique!:)
What fairing is that? I'd love to get a high ball (since they are discontinuing the hard ball) and add bags and a fairing. The fairing looks good.

Side note, can you post pictures of it from the driver's seat?>

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
I highly recommend a number of Victory motorcycles in the garage that is proportional to the number of riders in the household. Nice find!

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What fairing is that? I'd love to get a high ball (since they are discontinuing the hard ball) and add bags and a fairing. The fairing looks good.

Side note, can you post pictures of it from the driver's seat?>
The windshield says Sporttech on it.

These are the only pictures from behind the fairing I have right now.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
I wish i knew you had an M109r to get rid of as i have a 2013 hardball with 317 miles im getting rid of ..i only own it 2 weeks this tuesday coming up ..i was torn beetween a crusier and hyper bike..i should have bought the zx14r i was going to go with as its more my speed ...or m109r which i have owned and loved ....if you dont mind me asking ..do you think 15600 is a far asking price for my hardball..congrats on your new bikes and good luck ..ps what are you asking for m109r

·
Registered
49 Posts
Nice

Nice lookin bike...I am thinking of putting a fairing on my vic. just got a windshield...cheers

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I wish i knew you had an M109r to get rid of as i have a 2013 hardball with 317 miles im getting rid of ..i only own it 2 weeks this tuesday coming up ..i was torn beetween a crusier and hyper bike..i should have bought the zx14r i was going to go with as its more my speed ...or m109r which i have owned and loved ....if you dont mind me asking ..do you think 15600 is a far asking price for my hardball..congrats on your new bikes and good luck ..ps what are you asking for m109r
Yes, I think your asking price is good, that's like $3,000 less than sticker and it's not even broken in.
I'm going to start the 109 at $9,000 slightly modded with stock parts thrown in, or $8,000 returned to stock and I keep the aftermarket parts, of course everything is negotiable. It has just over 8,200 miles.

Attachments

·
Registered
12,149 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts