Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I have a little bit of a list here.
1- Is there a downloadable manual anywhere for this?
2-How often should the oil be changed, what oil and filter is suggested to be used, do I have to stick with the polaris stuff?
3-whats the easiest way to adjust the rear shock, mine is real stiff.
4-handlebar options, how tall can I go with stock cables and wiring? I was thinking of taking off the stock riser/pullback and putting on just a riser and maybe some 10" mini apes to get the bars to a more comfy position.
5-footpeg relocation, what is available to move them forward a couple inches?
6-lowering the rear, what can be done, I have seen some brackets that must move the rear shock mount to lower it 1" or more, I also noticed that the newer vegas must sit lower?
7-how tight does the belt need to be? It appears that when the last person adjusted the belt if ever, it go just a bit off because the belt seems to be riding on the outer lip of the rear pulley and not the middle.
8-how tight does the rear axle nut get torqued?
Thanks for any help, some of this could be answered if I had a manual. I rode it home from Mies Outland near St. Cloud MN via Brainerd and it is very impressive, the power it has even in OD, the exhaust sounds great! And I got just shy of 49mpg doing mostly 75 on the way home. Just need to make some adjustments to fit me, Im a tinkerer!

·
13,188 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok, got answers to 1,3,7,8, now to do some searching for the rest.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Accessories

Two good places IMO is victoryonly.com and conquest customs?
As far as performance, Lloyd's motorworkz

1 - 4 of 4 Posts