Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The bureaucrats of zees board compel me to write zee introduction. I comply.

Alzough my façade ees Thumper ze Rabbeet, my name ees Peppe. You may call me Monsieur Le Pew. Alzough, I may appear to be ze sweet rabbeet, moi ees truly ze skunk. You see, I steenk.

Most especially at zee introductions, no?

Adieu, for now.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ok, ok... I just hate being told what to do.

Hey, I'm a new member from MinneSNOWda. I own an '04 Vegas. My Mrs has an '04 Kingpin. The vegas has a lot of miles on it, and I'm looking to pickup a dresser this Spring... IF it ever gets here!

Oh, and I'm kinda a smart-a$$ sometimes. I'll blame the Segram's Seven tonight. Tomorrow, maybe I'll post sober. ;)

·
Registered
12,320 Posts
After getting hit big time with spammers, we make forum newbies jump through three hoops. Reply to this and one more and you are in like Flynn. And a big welcome mate to another Vic faithful. You can get yours fresh from the factory in Spirit Lake.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Whoa...I almost reported this post too...good thing I read the second post. :)

·
Super Moderator
5,063 Posts
The spamage starts with the second post.

Welcome fellow smart a$$ thumb up

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
we make forum newbies jump through three hoops.
YES SIR! HOW HIGH SIR!

You can get yours fresh from the factory in Spirit Lake.
It might be a few months before the state of iowa lets me back in. It's a long, drug-addled story that involves lizards, the sons of silence, and a cupie doll. Hunter S. Thompson stole my story on that one, the bastard plagerist! But I got him back.... :crzy:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Don't make me come down there on May 16th and kick yer Hillbilly Butt! Messing with ya!

It's been a LLLOOOOONNNNG C-C-C-C-O-O-OOOLLLLLD-D-D Winter in MinneSNOWda this year. Eureka Springs is sounding pretty damned good right now! Just reserved my room yesterday.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
VICTORY In The Ozarks
Eureka Springs, Arkansas
Country Mountain Inn
May 16,17,18

About 50-100 Vicsters gather there and ride twice a year. This is the 10th year. Last year was my first time down and had a great time. It's a *** event that my buddy had been going to for several years. For you, it should be a MUST DO! ... and its FREE! well, except your gas and room.

Country Mtn Inn is probably out of rooms, but you can get on a waiting list and there is camping across the street and a couple other hotels right near by.

Here's the *** link... hope it works. Worst cast, go to the their South Central forum. You'll see the posts.
http://forums.******.com/bb/forums/forum-view.asp?fid=45

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Ooops...I forgot. Actually I was there last year. I may go up this year too...but probably for the day.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts