3,609 Posts
It's always one underpass too late.

• Haha
Reactions: rainman123

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Marrying a girl from the Volunteer State, Tennessee.

Three friends married women from different parts of the country.
The first man married a woman from Wisconsin . He told her that she was to do the dishes and house cleaning. It took a couple of days, but on the third day, he came home to see a clean house and dishes washed and put away.

The second man married a woman from Minnesota . He gave his wife orders that she was to do all the cleaning, dishes and the cooking. The first day he didn't see any results, but the next day he saw it was better. By the third day, he saw his house was clean, the dishes were done, and there was a huge dinner on the table.

The third man married a girl from Tennessee. He ordered her to keep the house cleaned, dishes washed, lawn mowed, laundry washed, and hot meals on the table for every meal. He said the first day he didn't see anything, the second day he didn't see anything but by the third day, some of the swelling had gone down and he could see a little out of his left eye, and his arm was healed enough that he could fix himself a sandwich and load the dishwasher. He still has some difficulty when he pees.
Plant Black Wood Monochrome Tree

·
Registered
2012 Victory Cross Country Tour, Indianapolis
3,609 Posts
I like that. :ROFLMAO:
Bothers me when lazy men don't try to help with any of that stuff.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Road surface Scaled reptile Asphalt Reptile Twig
Road surface Wood Asphalt Bedrock Grass

Came home from work today and found this in the driveway

·
Administrator
2,591 Posts
Did you identify what kind of snake it is?

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Just ur average rat snake

·
Premium Member
2,992 Posts
Big ass snake.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
After digging to a depth of 10 feet last year outside Buffalo,
New York, scientists found traces of copper cable dating back 100 years. They came to the conclusion that their ancestors
already had a telephone network more than 100 years ago.

Not to be outdone by the New Yorkers, in the weeks that
followed, a Los Angeles, California archaeologist dug to a depth of 20 feet somewhere just outside Oceanside. Shortly afterward, a story in the LA Times read, "California archaeologists,
reporting a finding of 200 year old copper cable, have concluded hat their ancestors already had an advanced high-tech
communications network a hundred years earlier than the New Yorkers."

One week later, a local newspaper in Knoxville, TN reported, "After digging 30 feet deep in his pasture near the community of Reliance, TN, Harold Webber, a heck of an engineer and a self-taught archaeologist, reported that he found absolutely nothing. Harold has therefore concluded that 300 years ago, Tennessee had already gone wireless."

Just makes a person proud to be from Tennessee.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
Copied from another post, couldn't have said it any better!!

Dear loved ones,
I want you to know I’m sorry, I truly am! I’m sorry for making you worry every time I climb onto my bike, for I know you worry this could be my last ride. I want you to know that if that is the case, I’m sorry I left on such short notice. Please know that it was never my intention. You sometimes ask "why would you risk your life just for a ride?" To most people, no answer will be good enough. Others say things like, "he's careless, you don't care about me, you're selfish or you only want to go fast!"
For the rest of you that are undecided, please take a minute to read on!
For those that ride, "a ride" is our freedom away from a world turning evil. A small " A “ride" could have helped you stay another day at a job. A “ride" could have saved an argument, or kept a husband from saying something he regrets, or a wife from burning the house down 🤷🏼‍♀️. A veteran from doing something that cannot be un-done. To think. To decompress. To “air-it-out”.
A “ride" could be the only time a mom, dad, wife, husband, grandma, grandpa, girlfriend, boyfriend, sister, brother, aunt, uncle, friend, daughter or brother has during the day to catch his or her breath, to re-energize, to pray for strength to continue on with all the "responsibilities" and other "expectations" in a day!
Last but not least. I love it and everything about it! I love the long, open roads and beautiful views! I love the excitement I feel every time I twist the throttle. I love the gas station conversations. I love the out of the blue races. I love the family that's within the biker community. I love the random head nods, ape hanging and ground pounding with a breeze on my face. I just love the ride!
I will finish by saying THANK YOU and I love you! Thank you, for supporting me even though you're not comfortable with my choice of this "ride". Thank you, for the countless prayers. Thank you for every phone call made to make sure the "biker down" wasn't me. Thank you for showing your love even when it's difficult.
Sincerely,
Me
Borrowed from a Brother.

Reactions: ObiSteve
41 - 60 of 101 Posts