Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I have a 2000 v92c and I removed the rear brake line by the pedal to move the line out of the way of the exhaust. PO work. I can't get the brakes to bleed correctly now. When I get fluid out of the hose I attached to bleed the brakes its full of air and won't stop. Now I get nothing. No fluid to come out at all. I don't know what is going on. Can't see any leaks or anything.

Thanks.

Mark.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
12,239 Posts
www.speedbleeder.com I never had a more firm lever or an easier bleeding operation. I wish they had been invented 60 years ago.
Oh, and Mark, please complete your profile and a signature. That will help us to help you.

·
Premium Member
6,136 Posts
Did you get the air out already mate ?

·
Premium Member
8,836 Posts
the master cylinder lost it's prime. did you let the fluid run out of it? if you did you will never get it to bleed. reprime the master cylinder and it should fix your problem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkxcQzhgJLU
Yeah thats right, never let your master cylinder empty while bleeding brakes or its back to square one and worse.
Check the connection where you disconnected it.
Make sure its not cross threaded and if it is youll need to remedy that. If its ok then make sure its tight then rebleed thr system with fresh brake fluid.

·
Premium Member
8,836 Posts
I love a happy ending to a tale of woe.:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts