Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
EBC FA374HH Front and FA196HH Rear. Anyone tried these and do they fit? The pictures make it look like they do, but according to Amazon it says they don't.

How do you like them?
I can verify the rear # is correct and I believe the front is also, the packages are out in the shed and hell if I'm going to look now ;)
I do like the EBC HH pads I switched over too mid last season. They are a step up from stock, that said, I was expecting a bigger difference in feel using the EBC's

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
pat0021:

1) I can't answer your question, but I'm sure that others can.

2) As per some recent threads, I'm aware that some folks really dislike comments that don't answer a direct question that was asked ... but some appreciate a related comment. In the latter vein, I'll add that I installed Lyndall Gold pads, front and rear, last summer, and found them to be much better than stock, would do it again, etc. See attached pic I took before the install.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,153 Posts
EBC HH are great, and i read Lyndall are even better ....

Stock brake pads left so much dust on my rims, then i changed them for EBC and the bike stops perfectly ... Much better then stock
Sometimes the rear locks up, but i changed the angle of my foot lever so i hope that helps ....

·
Super Moderator
6,372 Posts
Number one rule-of-thumb about Amazon and eBay:
"Never trust when they say it will or won't fit your vehicle."
:D :D

·
Registered
2,077 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
pat0021:

1) I can't answer your question, but I'm sure that others can.

2) As per some recent threads, I'm aware that some folks really dislike comments that don't answer a direct question that was asked ... but some appreciate a related comment. In the latter vein, I'll add that I installed Lyndall Gold pads, front and rear, last summer, and found them to be much better than stock, would do it again, etc. See attached pic I took before the install.
I don't mind any constructive input!! Thanks. I'll look at those too. Stock are just way too expensive!

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Plan on riding Pikes Peak this summer. Gotta make sure I can stop on the way down. lol
I put the Lyndall Golds on about a month before I did my first track day ( Non-Sportbike Track Day, Aug. 2015 ), because I wanted to make sure I could stop, too. Did the trick, but -- as you'll note at Witchdoctors -- keep in mind that those pads are not cheap, either.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts