Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm wanting to change out the brake peg on my 12 XCT to a longer peg or pedal. I have been internet shopping but, it looks like all the pegs are the same length as stock. Can anyone recommend a vendor that has longer pegs. Thanks

·
Registered
39 Posts
I just bought Kuryakyn #8856...long shift or brake peg.....2 7/8" long....I put mine on the brake side, shifter was fine but I will get anouther so everything matches. $20 at J&P, their #ZZ53904

I am only 1.5 hrs from J&P, makes a nice ride to go get bright shinny parts.

Installs in minutes, just peel away the rubber at one end and take a vice grips to rotate it off. Put blue lock-tite on to keep it on....very easy...let me know if I can be of any more assistance :) :)

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
There is a simple mod posted on here to use a standard Kuryakyn HD pedal replacement and a piece of angle.

Someone is selling them as a kit if you don't have the tools or ability to mod the metal bracket, I have also seen it on EBay (probably the same member)

Here is a pic of mine, I did it myself

The brake peg was my only complaint about my XC, my monster feet didn't like toeing in to find the brake:D This pedal mod was great and IMHO looks great too.

Here is a link to the EBay posting
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Victory-Vision-Cross-Roads-Cross-Country-brake-peg-to-pedal-conversion-kit-/150735968775?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2318905a07&vxp=mtr

·
Registered
50 Posts
Here is another option if you want a pedal as opposed to to the stock configuration.
Although it isn't much different in width than the stock unit it does provide a larger place to apply your boot.
It is installed on Victory Police Bikes and is available from Arizona Victory in Tucson, AZ.
It's a bit pricy but looks great and works well.
I am trying to include a picture but not sure it will work.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
13,154 Posts
Here is another option if you want a pedal as opposed to to the stock configuration.
Although it isn't much different in width than the stock unit it does provide a larger place to apply your boot.
It is installed on Victory Police Bikes and is available from Arizona Victory in Tucson, AZ.
It's a bit pricy but looks great and works well.
I am trying to include a picture but not sure it will work.
Picture worked fine. So... how much is too pricey? :D

·
Registered
55 Posts
Vulcan, can you provide a part number for your brake pedal, please? It is exactly what I'm looking for. Any details would help. Thanks.
Jeff

·
Registered
50 Posts
The brake pedal is shown on victorypolicemotorcycles.com.
Under "other" go to "products" and it's listed as "billet brake pedal.
There is no part number listed, the price is $185.

Attachments

·
13,002 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts