Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have ordered one from cruiser customizing and later saw that it's for up thru 2008 models. Can anyone comment on what types of issues I might have in installing this on an 09?

I realize factory cruise is plug and play but my dealer wants $700 and I don't want to pay that much for the feature. I have the ISO grips which according to then videos won't be a problem.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Brakeaway cruise for 2009 kingpin

If anyone searches for this in the future this went on absolutely simple. The instructions are hefty but I didnt use them as it was so easy. I have ISO grips and standard brake parts. I did not need to use any additional spacers, washers or parts. My grips are two years old and it slid on with a little soap much easier than the video on cruiser customizing.com
I would imagine that if the victory parts are the same it would work on newer pins as well. If you had aftermarket levers that might affect it but there is a lot of adjustment range built in so it can work with many different setups. I must say this is one of the better things I've purchased for my pin to date.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts