Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Papada and Honey pulled the trigger on a new White 2012 CCT. Traded in our 2008 Kaw Nomad. We loved the ride home from the dealer last night.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
2012, best of breed and I'm thinking you saved a couple of clams on it too.

Congrats.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It wasn't to bad of a deal. I think they could have given us a little more for our old bike.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
470 Posts
It wasn't to bad of a deal. I think they could have given us a little more for our old bike.:rolleyes:
the cross bikes are pretty hot now, the dealers around here in tn don't give much on their price.

·
Registered
12,158 Posts
My favorite color for the CCT. Be still my heart. Congrats to you both on you new baby.
FYI...when dealing for a new vehicle when a trade is involved, there is one and only one price that is important--the cash difference. It matters not what the price of the new vehicle is and it doesn't matter what you are getting for your trade in, all that counts is how much will it take from you to fill the gap. Now that you know that, beat the dealer to a pulp the next time. I never deal with salesmen, only the Sales Manager or the Fleet Manager. They're the ones who make the decisions and have a vested interest in the dealership - more so than do the sales staff.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts