Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought my 2015 XC Tour and I'm loving it! I am brand new to this forum so I thought I'd introduce myself!

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
Welcome from CT.....
I was just down in Florida(Venice/Sarasota area) for a week and did not see one Victory :( Tons of HDs and a few sport bikes but 0 Vics...So I'm glad to see you representing ;)

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Welcome to the Forum , and Victory !

·
Premium Member
6,015 Posts
Welcome and pictures pictures pictures pictures ha ha ha

Andre
@
TaPaTaLk

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
Another welcome from CT

·
Premium Member
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Welcome from CT.....
I was just down in Florida(Venice/Sarasota area) for a week and did not see one Victory :( Tons of HDs and a few sport bikes but 0 Vics...So I'm glad to see you representing ;)
Thanks! I don't ever see any. I do know that my old plant manager has a Vision and a guy on graveyard just bought a tan colored Vision. I like my XC Tour better! Otherwise, I never see any other Vics. My last bike was a VTX 1300 R. There are a lot of Hondas and Harleys in my area.

·
Premium Member
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome to the Forum , and Victory !
Thanks! I am learning a lot about the bike from this forum. I have a lot of the same questions and concerns so I've been reading. I decided to join when I had a break from work and riding!

·
Premium Member
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome and pictures pictures pictures pictures ha ha ha

Andre
@
TaPaTaLk
Thanks! My profile picture is my actual bike. I will post more when I get a chance! If you were wondering about the rider.....my camera broke when I tried to take that picture!

·
Premium Member
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Premium Member
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Premium Member
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Welcome and enjoy your new ride!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thanks! I am! I've had it for a week and a half and nearly put 1K miles on it! LOL

1 - 13 of 13 Posts