Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I finally pulled the trigger on a new, leftover 2010 CR, Black.

I got it for a good price, and traded my 2008 Vision in on it. I enjoyed the Vision, and put over 38,000 miles on it in the time I had it, but when Victory came out with the Crossbikes, well, I knew I HAD to have one. And while I was waiting for them to finally paint one blue, when the 2012 models came out, I decided I could wait no longer. The dealer had put the stage 1 pipes on it, trying to sell it, and when they added $1,000 dollars worth of accessories to the deal, I hopped on. It has been just over a week, and the odometer now reads 1800 miles. The above pic is from the first ride I took with it, from Tacoma,WA to Boise, ID., and up to Missoula, MT. then back home to Tacoma, about 1400 miles. A good break in of the bike. It performed flawlessly, as I would expect, and it took me nearly an entire day to clean, and de-badge it after I got home:

I just got my backrest(s) today, and will mount up the rider backrest mount tonite. The S.O. says the passenger backrest feels great. ------Helipro

·
Registered
161 Posts
Congrats! Bike looks great! Hope this brings you as many happy miles as your vision did. cheers

·
Registered
383 Posts
Sweet! Glad you enjoyed the ride!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts