Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One hundred brains are missing from storage at the University of Texas.

True story. Google it.

I am going to step back now and you fellas can have at it. I am trying to be nonjudgmental in my dotage but I am an Okie and this is a story about missing brains in Texas.

Oops. There I went and done did it.

·
Registered
100 Posts
How else do you expect us to feed our pet zombies?

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Chicken nuggets!

·
Registered
780 Posts
Sell them to Democrats. These half decayed Texan brains are still an upgrade from what they currently are using. thumb up

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Sell them to Democrats. These half decayed Texan brains are still an upgrade from what they currently are using. thumb up
Got to find em first!

This is more exciting that the lady walking down the sidewalk stabbing people in NO. I can't wait to get the update of how this fiasco went down. Instead of leaving my whole body to science, I'll make them promise to bury my brain. Sheesh! The thought of just anyone running around with my brain in a jar is not only worrisome but also scary.

They say everything in TX is bigger so why is it taking so long to find them? :D

Oh! Strange how it was exactly 100.

·
Premium Member
2,364 Posts
Got to find em first!

This is more exciting that the lady walking down the sidewalk stabbing people in NO. I can't wait to get the update of how this fiasco went down. Instead of leaving my whole body to science, I'll make them promise to bury my brain. Sheesh! The thought of just anyone running around with my brain in a jar is not only worrisome but also scary.

They say everything in TX is bigger so why is it taking so long to find them? :D

Oh! Strange how it was exactly 100.
That's how many come in the package.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts