Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 206 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Interesting....

Brian Williams, anchorman of the "nightly news", and..."the face of NBC"...has just come out and publicly admitted that he lied about being in an Army helicopter that was hit by an RPG in Iraq years ago...no big thing...could happen to any liberal reporter... or anchorman...or politician. After all, Hillary claimed that she "dodged sniper fire" during her visit to Bosnia. She made that false claim in FIVE separate speeches...then, when publicly caught in her lie, claimed she "mis-spoke"...typical liberal liar...just like Brian Williams.

The fact that a liberal, left wing democrat, mass media "reporter" lies is NOT news...it is a commonly repeated occurrence going back to the days of Edward R. Murrow and his dishonest, vicious attacks on Senator Joe McCarthy, and Richard Nixon in the Alger Hiss, investigation into communist spies in the U.S. government.

Those types of lies, and the rabid support of dishonest, liberal, left wing democrat politicians and candidates, such as obama or Hillary Clinton, has become a real and growing threat to America as a nation, and our entire political process.

In fact, I would wager that what most Americans "think" they know about Senator Joe McCarthy, they got from an old, liberal Hollywood movie called "The Manchurian Candidate"...and, what most Americans "think" they know about evolution and creationism, and the court case about them, comes from the movie "Inherit the Wind"...another liberal, Hollywood movie that ends EXACTLY the opposite of the way things actually turned out...but that doesn't matter...after all, in those movies...the liberals "won".

Once the "free press"...who's job it is to stand between crooked politicians and the public good...commit themselves and their organizations to the support of one political party and candidate, as ALL the liberal mass media networks have done...they are no longer a "free press", and merely become just another "arm" of the corrupt political "machine" of the liberal democrat party.

It used to be quite easy when there were only three networks...ABC, CBS, and NBC...and no internet or "talk radio"...now, not so easy, as the truth eventually...usually...comes out. It just means the liberal mass media has to work overtime these days...and why obama hates "talk radio", and is desperately trying to limit the freedom of speech of the free internet.

Now, the liberal mass media networks spend all their time NOT reporting, covering up, hiding, or spinning any news stories that might make "their" candidates look bad, especially near any elections...such as ALL the liberal mass media networks did with the Benghazi murders that obama and Hillary allowed to happen...with all but ABC totally ignoring THAT story for almost two whole months to cover for obama, while ABC actually did give it almost TWO WHOLE MINUTES!...or the obama-care, Jonathan Gruber scandal of how dishonest and filled with lies the whole thing was/is, and how obama KNEW it all along, but didn't care...after all, he was going to rob "rich", white people to pay for his ghetto rats, illegal mexicans, and trailer trash that form his voting base....screw every other American involved in his dishonest, liberal take over, and destruction, of America's healthcare system

Politicians lie...some more, MUCH more...than others. obama and the Clintons are almost "perfect" examples of that fact, for, the one thing that is absolutely sure about them is...if their lips are moving, you can be sure it IS a lie.

As far as the dishonest, liberal Brian Williams and his lie about being in a helicopter that was shot down is concerned...I think he should be fired for deliberately lying, for he has zero credibility...but, being a liberal, he will say things like "I was misquoted"..."I misspoke"..."I mis-remembered what actually happened"...or some such other common, dishonest liberal lie...and he will be "forgiven"...and keep his job, as other liberals have done before him...such as the lying Dan Rather of CBS, or the fat liberal cow, Candy Crowley of CNN, who helped obama out of his "deer in the headlights" dilemma when Mitt Romney caught obama in ANOTHER deliberate lie, during the debates.

After all, when your "news" organizations have dishonestly put a man in the White House...who most likely isn't even an American...and who lies to the American people daily...what's so bad about a "reporter"...even an "anchorman", on one of the major left wing, liberal democrat "news" networks getting caught in another, deliberate lie, or major distortion of the facts?...it's to be expected...."no prob-LAME-o!"

The dishonest, liberal mass media have no "bar" to raise or lower, for that has long ago been done away with...there are no "standards" of truth or honesty in their reporting...it's been proven over and over again, that, just like this case with Brian Williams...they lie...lie...and lie some more.

So, while those liberal ideologues who hate all things uniquely American, Christian, or conservative...the actual things that have made our culture stand out throughout the world...and history itself...will hem and haw, and blame Nixon, Reagan, Bush, Rush, Fox News, the NRA, racism, sexism, homophobia, islamophobia, and even Jesus Christ, himself...the fact is...liberals...all liberals, are dishonest people...they are dishonest for NOT demanding the termination of employment of the "reporters", anchormen, and editors who continue to deliberately lie, spin, and cover up the stories that show how truly dishonest people...in this case, Brian Williams, but recently obama, and Hillary... of that political persuasion really have become, and for supporting lying charlatans like obama,Eric Holder, the Clintons, John Kerry, Al Sharpton, Bloomberg, de Blasio, etc, throughout their years of lies, corruption, and even the deaths they have brought about by their political shenanigans, such as "Fast and Furious", Benghazi, the Ferguson Missouri rioting, or the execution of the two New York City cops.

You become like the "company" you keep, and everything is political these days, and "what goes around, comes around"...which is why "news" people like the dishonest, liberal, Brian Williams should lose his job for his deliberate lies. :cool:

·
Registered
780 Posts
here here. cheers

let any Conservative have the slightest, most meaningless slip of the tongue- and he will be hounded about it forever. Look no further than George Allen right here in Virginia.

·
13,002 Posts
I think he is the best reporter there is. I'm sure all reporter elaborate on all there reporting.
Winter is getting long if this is all we have to talk about.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Good read , Brian Williams credibility , what little he had contrary to VJ's belief , is now completely defunct . He should be fired immediately as he can NEVER be trusted to tell the truth again , although , he probably never has told the truth in the past either . Good Riddance . He has to be the biggest TOOL BAG going to concoct this ridiculous LIE . What a LOSER . :mad: P.S. , I watch the other cable network anyway , there really only is one , if you want the TRUTH .

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
here here. cheers

let any Conservative have the slightest, most meaningless slip of the tongue- and he will be hounded about it forever. Look no further than George Allen right here in Virginia.
I concur , if this was Hannity , or Orielly , or Beck , Gutfeld , this would be 24-7 coverage of how the FOX guy concocted a ridiculous story . :ltr:

·
Registered
347 Posts
Here we go.. More "Liberal Bashing" ... To hell with that.. Better things to do with my time than convince myself and others of why I cast a vote.. ... But since I have a few...

To your first few lines.. You name one single politician, Just one.. Who hasn't lied..

They all do..

It just winds me up when people feel the need to split this country into two camps using words like "liberal" or "bagger" ..I'm liberal on somethings just like everybody is.. And on other things My views make Genghis Khan look like halfa-Cupcake.. Just like everybody else..

I'm not Just One thing or Another.. I'm Normal.. I'm Both!

The only people to have ever won anything for splitting this country down the middle using simplistic black-or-white words is a politician.. and they all do it.. For a cheap vote..

If a person gives a ****.. They need to Pay attention to the issues and vote accordingly.. Not make this about "Us and Them".. Because the Only "them" out there are those screwing up this country for a vote, and that ain't me, or you, or any other schmuck off the street..

It's politicians who - all of 'em - like to bullshit the American people for a vote and then do sweet FA after they get given some power..

Name me ONE in power today who hasn't lied.. Just One.

Like I say.. And.. Please.. If they must.. Just Feel free to Call me a liberal if they like for saying so, as being reduced to a single word by somebody who hasn't clue what they are talking about, doesn't bother me at all.. But what does bother me.. Is people who buy into this "them and Us" bullshit like they think "they" are something higher up on the food chain because some fkin'-idiot looking to farm the airwaves for cheap votes on the TV told them they were something special - IF they voted for them.

The system is busted... And if splitting this Great Country down the middle and name calling fixed anything we wouldn't have a single thing to worry about..

Just an opinion.. But .. If a person gives a ****.. If Somebody Really Cares?? Then they'll drop this Them and Us BS - Refuse to drink the Party Line Fractious Flavored Kool Aid, Pay attention and vote to get the job done.

:mad: ... Sorry everybody.. :rolleyes: ..:cool: ..

Man.. I can't be the only person just ..tired ..of this partisan platter-served political hackery..

It's everywhere now..

Every day we are subjected to this **** by those lording power and it's served up by ALL Those in media..

And It Solves Nothing.

I KNOW... I Know!!!

thumb up ... :D ..

Not looking to start a fight, I have issues when it comes to 2 things.. People sitting on my bike, uninvited... And People in power taking the piss. :crzy: ... :D

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Here we go.. More "Liberal Bashing" ... To hell with that.. Better things to do with my time than convince myself and others of why I cast a vote.. ... But since I have a few...

To your first few lines.. You name one single politician, Just one.. Who hasn't lied..

They all do..

It just winds me up when people feel the need to split this country into two camps using words like "liberal" or "bagger" ..I'm liberal on somethings just like everybody is.. And on other things My views make Genghis Khan look like halfa-Cupcake.. Just like everybody else..

I'm not Just One thing or Another.. I'm Normal.. I'm Both!

The only people to have ever won anything for splitting this country down the middle using simplistic black-or-white words is a politician.. and they all do it.. For a cheap vote..

If a person gives a ****.. They need to Pay attention to the issues and vote accordingly.. Not make this about "Us and Them".. Because the Only "them" out there are those screwing up this country for a vote, and that ain't me, or you, or any other schmuck off the street..

It's politicians who - all of 'em - like to bullshit the American people for a vote and then do sweet FA after they get given some power..

Name me ONE in power today who hasn't lied.. Just One.

Like I say.. And.. Please.. If they must.. Just Feel free to Call me a liberal if they like for saying so, as being reduced to a single word by somebody who hasn't clue what they are talking about, doesn't bother me at all.. But what does bother me.. Is people who buy into this "them and Us" bullshit like they think "they" are something higher up on the food chain because some fkin'-idiot looking to farm the airwaves for cheap votes on the TV told them they were something special - IF they voted for them.

The system is busted... And if splitting this Great Country down the middle and name calling fixed anything we wouldn't have a single thing to worry about..

Just an opinion.. But .. If a person gives a ****.. If Somebody Really Cares?? Then they'll drop this Them and Us BS - Refuse to drink the Party Line Fractious Flavored Kool Aid, Pay attention and vote accordingly.

:mad: ... Sorry everybody.. :rolleyes: ..:cool: ..

Man.. I can't be the only person just ..tired ..of this partisan platter-served political hackery..

It's everywhere now..

Every day we are subjected to this **** by those lording power and it's served up by ALL Those in media..

And It Solves Nothing.

I KNOW... I Know!!!

thumb up ... :D ..

Not looking to start a fight, I have issues when it comes to 2 things.. People sitting on my bike, uninvited... And People in power taking the piss. :crzy: ... :D
All the Political division starts with Barrack Hussein Obama (LOL) Just his name makes me laugh . He is the biggest instigator and divider , but alas , the main stream media reports everything one sided , it is a fact , and it is the liberal side . To me , who just wants the truth , am **** outta luck , in that regard .

·
Registered
347 Posts
All the Political division starts with Barrack Hussein Obama (LOL) Just his name makes me laugh
:rolleyes: ...Utter crap... I'll discuss an issue.. any issue, and we won't be agreeing on all issues because I ain't no clone.. But if a person thinks that fear, smear and party line pigshit slinging started with that fella - they must be 7 years old.

Said it before and I'll say it again.. Pay attention and Vote.. It's not much more complicated than that..

His name? .. really?? ..fkinell.. I would gag on the hypocrisy it takes to take a side and buy into all that nonsense.. That is why I left the party and became an independent.. The Grand Old Party.. ?? ..I couldn't look at myself in the mirror anymore and convince myself of all that insane ****.. As for turning to the democrat party.. Never Gonna Happen.

It's just ridiculous anymore.. It's all these parties became.. When the going got tough, they all just shat themselves and pointed the finger at each other. NOBODY stood up looking to do the hard thing on these issues...

Democrats.. Republicans.. :rolleyes: .. Gimmie a break..

Politicians who ROUTINELY Run on a plan to solve an issue and win primarily because of that issue ROUTINELY and immediately backtrack on those issues when they win power again..

Because there's no money or political capital in solving an issue.. And as long as we, the voters, are so easily distracted by and split on those issues.. WHY FIX 'EM??!

Hypocrisy, inaction, delusional or extremist statements and views.. There's Nothing conservative or liberal in these parties anymore..

It's all Hysterical Nonsense and the loudest voice wins.. And the Loudest voice is the voice with the biggest advertising budget.. And these days... that would be the most "bought" party or politician.

??? How can we win ??? .. Truth? ..Truth never needs to enter into it, because a politician and their cronies can say, or dream-up whatever they want and know that the average voter doesn't care past today's talking points regarding a thing..

Pay attention and vote.. That's as complicated as it needs to get.

The System is failing because these people run on nothing more than inanity, the only winners in all of this.. Politicians, and their keepers..

And the Country will keep on spiraling down the crapper until the people break these parties, and hold these career politicians to their word.

Seems to me we have weakness and fantastical delusion on one side of the isle, and fanatical lockstep ideological insanity on the other..

Seems to me a person can choose to continue to put-up with this insanity... Or pay attention and make these losers actually Earn a Vote...

Seems to me a person might do better to turn off these news SHOWS, which make money off advertising revenue based on how many they can con, scare or entertain into watching them, and instead choose to live in reality..

Gag, while casting a vote for bad if the only choice is bad or worse ..

But we need to live in reality to do that.. Because if we do, do that, then pretty soon we might have us a choice between "Good" and "Bad.."

Hey.. Stranger things have happened.. :)

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
:rolleyes: ...Utter crap... I'll discuss an issue.. any issue, but if a person thinks that fear, smear and party line pigshit slinging started with that fella - they must be 7 years old.
Thanks man .

·
Registered
58 Posts
... and this is an issue worth discussing why?? this is fairly insignificant in comparison to other claims made by people... In my home town the congresswoman continues to this day claim she has a degree froma college in Indiana that never has had that major as somthing a person coul dget a degree in..... Almost every resume has some type of exageration in it... all of these instances are based on a person getting or at least wanting a position based on falsification (exhageration) of facts. Is is stupid to do so sure... bad behavior... yes... limited to liberals or conservatives... hell no... just run of the mill in every fashion imaginable.....

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Like Elizabeth Warren being part Cherokee ?:ltr:

·
Registered
347 Posts
Like Elizabeth Warren being part Cherokee ?:ltr:
That's another ideological moo-cow that needs to be voted out.. thumb up ... Some of these people need to either live in reality with the rest of us and do the hard thing... Or just quit pretending they give half a damn about this country.. cheers

I-mean..That Clinton Woman too... as President.. :ltr: ... :crzy: .. Please.. :rolleyes: somebody just end me now..

Sure would be nice to have a real conservative option to vote for as next Prez, though.. So, C'mon conservatives, call your reps and demand they do something other than scare the **** out of you, because the only people who can screw this up now will be the party itself..

·
Registered
12,202 Posts
... and this is an issue worth discussing why?? this is fairly insignificant in comparison to other claims made by people... In my home town the congresswoman continues to this day claim she has a degree froma college in Indiana that never has had that major as somthing a person coul dget a degree in..... Almost every resume has some type of exageration in it... all of these instances are based on a person getting or at least wanting a position based on falsification (exhageration) of facts. Is is stupid to do so sure... bad behavior... yes... limited to liberals or conservatives... hell no... just run of the mill in every fashion imaginable.....
Oh, like Obummer claiming he attended Columbia when no one ever saw him there.

·
Registered
12,202 Posts
Mark-B and all other lib defenders here; As evidence that democrats are far more destructive than Republicans or Independents, take a look at democrat run cities. Are they bastions of wealth and productivity? Hell no. Are they safe to live in? Hell no? Are they in debt up to their ears? Hell yes.
Come to my town, Portland and see what a democrat electorate, city hall, county commission and state legislature has wrought. Ask any OTR trucker what it costs to drive through Oregon compared to adjacent states. We have abundant hydro power, yet lib feel good programs have stuck us with unwanted and needless wind turbines by the hundreds and all paid for with tax breaks and subsidies. Portland's water supply is the envy of the nation; so pure and comes down from mountain watersheds via gravity, yet our water bills are the highest in the nation because the libs in city hall keep raising the rates and spending the money on pet projects. Four lane boulevards are getting reduced to two lanes to add bicycle lanes. There are 31 tax bills in our legislature right now and three of them are carbon taxes. Another bill is for low carbon fuels, which if passed, will add $1.60 a gallon to the price of gas. That'll surely help our economy. We have a governor and his shack up honey doing the same things that got a Virginia governor and his wife put in prison, but Oregon's ethics commission is appointed by our governor. So you know where that's going. I could go on, but I'm just pissing myself off here.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Thanks man .
C'mon.. you know better... Literally.. A person would only have to have been around since Obama conned his way into to power to believe that first line.. ;)

It's just the way of things. He didn't invent division.. He played the game like everybody else..

Problem is.. The game is for **** anymore, though..

Anyway.. not meaning to give you a hard time, I do get rowdy when it comes to politics though :ltr:

I'll make this my first open ended apology....

I Don't mean to be an asshole.. Politics is one of those things that I rarely sit-still for and it does tend to bring the asshole out in me.. :rolleyes: ... :ltr:

Anyway... Sorry, :cool: ..Have Good One LILMAGS' .. thumb up

·
Registered
774 Posts
OH crap, sorry, I was looking for a motorcycle site.
Turn off the TV and puter and go ride.
How many words in this thread? And what good will it do.
RICZ, you and I are to old to care. Except for Great grand kids.
Should be federal law, NO Politiccx on motorcycle sites.
Yea, I know just don't click on the topic.
I fib a lot with my Hardly buds also but the Medea isn't around.
Who friggen cares. Go check your tire pressure.cheerscheerscheerscheerscheersthumb up:ltr:

·
Registered
347 Posts
Mark-B and all other lib defenders here; As evidence that democrats are far more destructive than Republicans or Independents, take a look at democrat run cities. Are they bastions of wealth and productivity? Hell no. Are they safe to live in? Hell no? Are they in debt up to their ears? Hell yes.
Come to my town, Portland and see what a democrat electorate, city hall, county commission and state legislature has wrought.
:ltr:

Again with the "libs" .. Jesus.. How can you not choke on this hypocritical cherry picking of the information you use to make a case against another political group..

Just .. Sad..

Look at Arizona..

We have been run by Conservatives for some time, and really.. That's how I like it.. Because that's where the majority of my leanings reside.. But they ain't the "Platinum Plated" alternative you make them out to be.. Not even in the slightest.. That's Laugh Out Loud Funny!!

LOOK at Arizona!

We have sold off our parks, parking lots, sold off our public buildings, The legislature is now FORCED to routinely go to court because our legislature refuses to comply with Arizona's Voter's wishes... Why? ..Because as a state we are damn-near bankrupt and we Can't Afford to Comply with Voter's Wishes..

We have cut education down to next to nothing, we have closed down public highway facilities and we are still hundreds of millions in the hole..

Throwing out the word Libs.. doesn't solve a fuckin thing..

Ask any OTR trucker what it costs to drive through Oregon compared to adjacent states.
I know.. I refuse to live in Oregon because its run by a bunch of hippies who gouge the hell out of you at every turn.. California too.. Don't get me started on that state.

But these are your State's issues.. Vote wisely and Solve 'em.. Take my word for it.. The grass isn't exactly greener elsewhere..

We have abundant hydro power, yet lib feel good programs have stuck us with unwanted and needless wind turbines by the hundreds and all paid for with tax breaks and subsidies.
I would be pissed at that too.. y'see.. now, does that make you a lib? NO it don't.. ;)

Portland's water supply is the envy of the nation; so pure and comes down from mountain watersheds via gravity, yet our water bills are the highest in the nation because the libs in city hall keep raising the rates and spending the money on pet projects.
Don't get me started with equating "libs" with Water woes..

Where I live, we are but one feather behind right-wing and you haven't whinged about a water bill until you get given a $500.00 water bill because the Corporation Commission is so weighted in favor of utilities that the utilities actually believe they have the right to collect a $500.00 water bill while NOT securing a greater water source..

So don't even try to equate the high cost of Utilities to Libs... Gimmie a break..

Gotta live in reality dude..

Four lane boulevards are getting reduced to two lanes to add bicycle lanes..
Mismanagement of priorities.. I get it.. Move to Arizona.. I know what you are talking about..

...There are 31 tax bills in our legislature right now and three of them are carbon taxes. Another bill is for low carbon fuels, which if passed, will add $1.60 a gallon to the price of gas. That'll surely help our economy. ..
Here in Arizona we have been following a failed concept.. As we all know.. Democrats love to tax and spend.. Conservatives on the other hand like to spend and spend..

Either way.. people on the bottom pay the piper.. In raised property taxes, sales taxes, the money Needs to come from somewhere... Being in a blue or red state doesn't change that..

Democrats (in my opinion) Do like to Tax and Spend MORE than they should when they shouldn't be taxing and spending on some stuff in my opinion..

But again.. Keep voting wisely.. Locally.. here.. a-hole legislators just blew 30 thousand on a sign to a state park that anyone could have built for 15... There's something wrong with that.. To hell with the sign!! Don't spend the money we don't have..

Right?

Or are my views just too damn liberal for you to agree with here??

Here in Sunny Arizona, They just tax you in other ways.. But we still have to pay the bill or go bankrupt for money spent, and due to tax cuts in certain areas trying to stimulate growth we don't have enough tax moneys coming in, fast enough, to pay down expenditures..

We are in the hole..

This is Arizona.. Not Colifornistan.

We have a governor and his shack up honey..
Who cares who anybody sleeps with.. I just don't care..

..We have a governor and his shack up honey doing the same things that got a Virginia governor and his wife put in prison, but Oregon's ethics commission is appointed by our governor. So you know where that's going. I could go on, but I'm just pissing myself off here.
I Hate Government Corruption too.. Really... Really.. Hate it... And That's a whole different rant we'll have one of these days..

But... That isn't a "Lib thing" either, as We have that here too.. A Legislator just got let off a DUI, because his blood test was negative.. Except his blood test wasn't administered until a DUIable amount of alcohol could have left his system

Bullshit... ?? right.. ??

We had another who got into a fight by the side of the road with his girlfriend.. He threw out immunity to the cops when they showed up because the senate was in session and he could..

Bullshit... ?? right.. ??

We have a guy here who out of along list of sins - just a single thing, admitted to misappropriating over a 100 million of dollars in his county.. And We love Him..

Still.. Bullshit, am I right?

It's not about Libs and Baggers.. That's a cheap politician's word.. It's about right and wrong, and I think we all know right from wrong..

Blue, Red, Illegal is illegal, mismanagement is mismanagement, vote 'em out.. Sorry if that concept seems a-little left wing an'all.. :ltr: ... thumb up .. cheers

..I could go on, but I'm just pissing myself off here.
Yup! .. Know the feeling thumb up

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Anyway... Sorry, :cool: ..Have Good One LILMAGS' .. thumb up
No worries Brother , I made that comment short on purpose , just to see if you would respond to it .:D Apology accepted , there were never any hard feelin's . A lot of guys don't like these threads but I love 'em !cheers

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Next on the list : Maryland's RAIN TAX ! :ltr::ltr::ltr:

·
Registered
12,202 Posts
Busajack, I hear ya Buddy. But I'm torn between not wanting to give a crap and caring for my kids, grand kids, great grand kids and my country. I am a Son of The Greatest generation, born in the depression and educated in WWII. I saw what a great nation is capable of accomplishing when its united in a purpose. I attended high school in the early 50s, before all this lib, nanny state nonsense came down on us. What a great time that was for a teenager. No minimum wage, I started at $1.60 an hour and worked my way up because I wanted to and no laws told me or employers what we can or can't do. I joined the Navy cuz I would get drafted otherwise and I didn't want to go into the Army. Did I complain? Not on your life! I owed at least that to the guys that made the world free from tyranny.
To those who are griping about this thread; Apparently you didn't notice this is a Lounge Forum where non MC subjects are discussed. Thank Goodness. A thread is like a TV...you are free to change the channel.

1 - 20 of 206 Posts