Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's insane!
The Indianisti really want them damn Victories out the door!
$9999 Aussie dollars for a brand new Crossroads classic
Same for a Jackpot, and $11,999 for a Hammer.
So much for anyone tryna sell used!

Our dealerships are strictly Indian Victory, they were Victory Indian,
If I was cashed up I'd grab that Crossroads and put it away for my retirement.
Anyway it'd feel gutless after riding mine.
If only I had a crystal ball

·
Super Moderator
6,385 Posts
Sheesh man. Fire sale over there...

·
Premium Member
8,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Reactions: broggyr

·
Premium Member
6,238 Posts
That's cheap as chips.... Comon mate, trade that Honda C90 moped and get a vic with suitcases,
1 beast
1 traveler

Smile....

Andre using TaPaTaLk

Reactions: LILMAGS500

·
Registered
211 Posts
MBX I'd be grabbing that Cross Roads Classic at that price if I didn't already have the XCT that's for sure. That model was the Vic I was looking to purchase before I decided to go all out with the bells and whistles of the XCT.

Sometimes I wonder if I may have been better off going with that first choice. Equipment and styling-wise they're kind of similar to a Road King and I reckon they'd be a damn good bike if you could only own one machine.

Where did you hear about their sale?

Russ.

·
Premium Member
8,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
MBX I'd be grabbing that Cross Roads Classic at that price if I didn't already have the XCT that's for sure. That model was the Vic I was looking to purchase before I decided to go all out with the bells and whistles of the XCT.

Sometimes I wonder if I may have been better off going with that first choice. Equipment and styling-wise they're kind of similar to a Road King and I reckon they'd be a damn good bike if you could only own one machine.

Where did you hear about their sale?

Russ.
My girls on Facebook, she's linked to their Facebook page.
On closer investigation it's not brand new. Just in good order.
someone's gonna get a nice cheap Vic.
I rode one after I hurt my back leaning over working on a four barrel all day on the car, combined with digging up my garden to plant veggies, I then decided the Vegas seating position and suspension was hurting my back.
Lot more comfort for sure.
At the time they wouldn't give me anywhere near what I wanted for mine.
In the end I bought a Progressive 465 shock and an Airhawk R, and a grasshopper backrest, started doing some yoga, and had a break from gardening.
Plus I found an ace carby tuner to sort out my Holley.
It was close though.
Have a look on Brisbane Indian Victory Facebook page ya don't need to be on Facebook to look at it evidently.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts