Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks, I recently moved, and somewhere along the way, my left turn signal was broken off. The light still works, it was the bracket that holds the light on that broke off. I figure I might as well go ahead and either upgrade, or just replace the one. My questions are as follows...

WHERE can I get some nice replacements?

HOW do I replace them? I have heard something about the polarity, ect....are there any online guides to doing this?

I am considering just cutting the wires on the one to remove it so I can ride until I replace them. How bad of an idea is it to ride without front turn signals. I honestly don't think it to big of a deal.

I appreciate your insight!

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
It would help if we knew what year bike you have. This is the reason you are asked to put the year and model bike in your signature.thumb up

·
Registered
368 Posts
Ammo, sorry to hear about your luck. Might try a local dealership to see if they have any take-offs. My dealership had a few signal arms and lenses from new bikes that customer's had LED's or different signals put on before picking up their bike. I picked up some lenses for a fraction of the cost compared to new when I wanted to tint mine.

Advantage of something aftermarket is they won't stick out near as far, but you'll probably want to replace front and rear, add the load EQ. Depending on your budget, might just replace the broken one for now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts