Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys Ive been reading this site for some time now and am finally seeking some advice! Ive got a broken spoke on my high ball rear wheel and have decided to up grade to a set of the ride wright fat 50 spoke wheels. Im going to go with the 180/50r18 in the front and the 120/70r21 in the front. My only question is color really Im considering going big with a white rim with black spokes no white walls. What do yall think? here are some ideas

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
Yeah, not the best looking bike for an example but I've seen those wheels on other bikes n they look great. Spokes are like flames, they never go out of style. But they do need maintenance that solid or mag wheels don't. Maybe someone here with Photoshop skills could help you ou t with a mock up look see.

·
Premium Member
8,733 Posts
those thick spokes..the wheel...the bike..naaa and yeah the bird ain't that flash neither.
I don't mind spokes...the classic old school stuff...but the puncture risk vs tubeless.... well mag wheels take the cake really.
But hey man it's your bike..what do you want/like?

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
I like the look but not so sure about the white.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Do what you like

Opinons are like… well you know.
Everybody has one.
The only one that matters is yours though, you pay for it and you ride it.
But, for what it's worth: I like the all white rims/spokes in those photos, but I think white/black will look just as good. Probably even make the white pop more, especially without the whitewall.
cheers

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks

Thanks for the honest replies, Im trying to get a different look from all the other highballs out there. The bike already looks pretty custom "or so people tell me" Just trying to make it pop!

·
Premium Member
8,733 Posts
Thanks for the honest replies, Im trying to get a different look from all the other highballs out there. The bike already looks pretty custom "or so people tell me" Just trying to make it pop!
thats funny , everyone else is trying to stop em popping:)

how about a pic of your bike?
heres the Burleigh Bars range for Highballs
Ive managed to secure a $100 Aust. discount for Victory Forum members...these'll really make your bike 'POP'
http://www.burleighbars.com.au/bars/highball/customhandlebars_highballbars.html

1 - 12 of 12 Posts