Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I continue to ride with great pleasure. I rode for almost 90 minutes late evening. It had cooled considerably, sun set was beautiful orange, rust, and blue. Moon was coming up in the east.

It's the simple things that I enjoy. Playing with our 3 year puppy. Eating butter beans. Someone I don't know waving at me.

However, I still have things I'd like to do.... maybe not to this extreme but wow! Looks fun! I'd love to jump off a high cliff with one of those gliding suits on too.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Dill , stick to your bike and puppy , you'll live longer .:D

·
Registered
12,318 Posts
My bucket has a hole in it Dear Liza.

·
Registered
12,318 Posts
Man! That picture is crazy... I was shocked when I saw those tall buildings down there. Just looking over the edge is enough. I couldn't even pull my fat but up after hanging like that.

That is stuff old folks should do. That young man ain't gonna live long! :cool:
Us old folks got old because we didn't do stupid stuff like that. thumb up

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Us old folks got old because we didn't do stupid stuff like that.
Ha! You got me there... guess what? I've got a feeling the last door of life that we all will step thru will make all this junk look like child's play.

Hey! We got no choice and like you, I ain't planning to get to that door in a big hurry. I like it here! :D thumb up

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Us old folks got old because we didn't do stupid stuff like that. thumb up
Yeah, why take challenges and do occasional "stupid" (that usually means fun) stuff, when you can sit on the couch and watch your balls grow closer to the floor.wac

·
Registered
12,318 Posts
Yeah, why take challenges and do occasional "stupid" (that usually means fun) stuff, when you can sit on the couch and watch your balls grow closer to the floor.wac
I don't know how much more wrong you could be. Challenges are one thing, doing stupid is another. Doing a challenge, using good judgement, you have an infinite amount of times to get it right. Doing something stupid and getting it wrong...well, you won't do that again and maybe anything else, like breathe. Don't know how many times idiots here have ventured onto the wrong side of a safety barrier on a high mountain trail, only to fall to their death. They won't do that again. :crzy:

·
Registered
12,318 Posts

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
I dunno for bucket lists. I pretty much covered my bases so far.

I would like a couple do overs but hey, the road you take is the road that brung you here.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
I'm a simple person. I don't have a bucket list, but I have a f it list, and that list gets longer every day

·
Registered
12,318 Posts
The most important thing on my list was to retire. I did that Tuesday. YAY!
Welcome to the Honeydew Club DP. After a while, you start forgetting that most of your friends can't go with you because they are still working.:Dcheers

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Mine was to retire until I did in 09. After three weeks of retirement I started a new career...

·
Registered
12,318 Posts
Mine was to retire until I did in 09. After three weeks of retirement I started a new career...
And what was that, pray tell?:confused:

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Went from active duty USAF working with munitions to civil service doing close to the same thing. Got to stay in my comfort zone and I still deal with a lot of the same people.

After I put in another 20 I plan to hit my next bucket list goal and become a door greeter at Walmart. That gives me another 14 years to learn how to be nice!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Went from active duty USAF working with munitions to civil service doing close to the same thing. Got to stay in my comfort zone and I still deal with a lot of the same people.

After I put in another 20 I plan to hit my next bucket list goal and become a door greeter at Walmart. That gives me another 14 years to learn how to be nice!
That is my dream job. I want to develop Tourettes Syndrome and become the greeter at Walmart. Sadly, they have recently removed that position. Maybe I can still volunteer and do it.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Another option would be a sign spinner. You'd be working on a corner and getting crap throw at you so the touretts may come in handy.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts