Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am nearing the threshold that must be met prior to being allowed to post photos and would like to make a Build Thread post for my 2012 Hammer as I am always making changes to anything I own and this would limit the number of random threads being posted as I do something new.

The question I have: is the General Discussion board an acceptable place to post a build thread or should it be posted in the Hammer section of the forum? The Hammer section of the forum is dead, to say the least, and I do not want to put in the time and effort to document all of the work I am doing to it, and will continue to do to it, in a venue where I will mostly be talking to myself (I can do that without the effort of posting online). I would much rather post in an area that has some traffic and where members may actually see it and feel inclined to have discussions regarding the bike, the work on it, or whatever else.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
I don't think we have any hard and fast rules on thread locations so put your build thread where you want to. Personally, the "Victory General Discussion" thread looks like a fine place for it.

·
Premium Member
13,309 Posts
I don't think we have any hard and fast rules on thread locations so put your build thread where you want to. Personally, the "Victory General Discussion" thread looks like a fine place for it.
Yep; or the Hammer section. Six of one; half dozen of the other.

·
Premium Member
788 Posts
Anywhere you start a thread, it will show up on ACTIVE TOPICS. It will be visible to anyone who checks there first. I have it set as my homepage.:grin

·
Super Moderator
6,372 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,146 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,146 Posts
Anywhere you start a thread, it will show up on ACTIVE TOPICS. It will be visible to anyone who checks there first. I have it set as my homepage.:grin
Same here, tapatalk and then it is set automaticly on TIMELINE easy as pie

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Premium Member
8,837 Posts
well I go straight to New Posts and pick up on all the news there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts