Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
looks good, what brand did you go with? any buffeting while riding from it?

·
Registered
18 Posts
what do i think?

It looks hideous. You should remove it immediately. Being the nice guy I am, I'd be willing to take that ugly thing off your hands for a couple bucks.....:D

Seriously though, looks AWESOME. Assuming you dont live in Eastern VA would you mind posting the part numbers/place to buy so I can possibly steal your idea and make it look like it was my custom work? Looks kinda like the fatboy fairing with the vstar mounts...think it looks great.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It looks hideous. You should remove it immediately. Being the nice guy I am, I'd be willing to take that ugly thing off your hands for a couple bucks.....:D

Seriously though, looks AWESOME. Assuming you dont live in Eastern VA would you mind posting the part numbers/place to buy so I can possibly steal your idea and make it look like it was my custom work? Looks kinda like the fatboy fairing with the vstar mounts...think it looks great.
LOL-thanks buddy. It's the Memphis shades bullet fairing part # MEM7121.

Then you need the mount kit part # MEB1977 and mount kit MEM8978. The fork mounts from the 1977 kit are too small so you have to buy the 8978 kit and use the fork mounts out of it-Memphis shades would not sell the fork mounts separate-which would of saved some bucks!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Took another pic-added the Voodoo mirrors but I can't see squat. The positioning is off. Can I rotate the hand controls to move them up? Or is there a better mirror?

·
Registered
246 Posts
Can you snap a picture from the drivers seat? like what it looks like inside.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Looks real good on your bike. I have Ness Rad III on my bike and I love them. They look great with the lines of the bike and visibility is awesome. They also don't shake around so you have great sight of those behind and to the side of you.

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
That looks wicked Vortech- awesome!

·
Premium Member
13,061 Posts
Took another pic-added the Voodoo mirrors but I can't see squat. The positioning is off. Can I rotate the hand controls to move them up? Or is there a better mirror?
Fairing looks excellent on your 8 Ball Hammer. Like it was made for it. There are lots of decent mirrors out there. Ebay and demoncycles.com has 'em for fairly low cost. As mentioned; Ness has some nice ones.

You can turn your controls up or forward but you will probably need to open them up to grind off the hole locating pin. I've done that to both my Vic's so I'm not limited by them. A dremel or die grinder does a good job.

·
Registered
81 Posts
COPYCAT!!! J/K.thumb up Looks great. Keeps the wind off the chest nicely.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
vortech , I may have to copycat your all black wheels .... Please forgive me .:D

·
Registered
81 Posts
Yeppers...stock Hammer headlight.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
vortech , its probably just me , but I like the look of the angular headlight poking out a little in the front , it looks tough .thumb up

1 - 20 of 41 Posts