Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think a cool bullet fairing would look great on the Judge... I do not care for the Memphis Shades Bullet Fairing. It looks a little like ALIEN. I was wondering if the V-Rod fairing might fit...???

I really like this one too ...

What are your thoughts...?

·
Registered
530 Posts
I like the look of the second one as well. Thing is though, if im going to put a fairing on her I want it to be at least semi functional. Second one has pretty much zero purpose. If you google search judge fairing you find some pics of some bullet fairings out there. All I found were "make fit" though.

I would like to see more people do things with batwings and bullets, so I can poach their ideas.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I found the second one on another forum... ******.net

Only problem is it's available on ebay in germany and would be about $660 to get here...

Like the look of the bullet fairing, but maybe a fly screen like on the Hammer would be more functional??

·
Premium Member
159 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
The Ness fairing will be the only one that comes with the correct mounting brackets... My personal opinion is those other 2 fairings are ugly.

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
The Ness fairing will be the only one that comes with the correct mounting brackets... My personal opinion is those other 2 fairings are ugly.
That's critical. I order the EMGO long time ago for a Kawasaki and it never fit properly with the supplied brackets.

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
I also find this two from Memphis:

Café Fairing

Bullet Fairing

The Cafe fairing looks a lot like the Ness model. All this fairings are listed for Harleys. Any idea if they will fit the Judge?

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Just phone Ness... There are threads on here with details pertaining to bullet and/or cafe fairings on Vegas, highball, kingpin and gunner. If you search I am sure you shall find.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts