I've had my eye on the victory line for a while now (I currently ride a Honda), and have just been waiting until the time was right financially. That was going to be in the June timeframe, but I guess I may need to move a little sooner than that. I'll be visiting the dealers in the next month or so, looking for a 2017 hammer. I know there are some who would think it's not the smartest thing to do, but the heart wants what the heart wants, and this man wants a hammer. I just hope there are some awesome deals to be had.