Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just had the Buywitchdoctor's XC Muscle Baffle Mufflers installed and I'm extremely happy with them! On my VTX1800 I had Roadburners and ever since I've been fatigued by loud pipes and the drone, especially at highway speeds. My buddies have loud, very loud, Harleys, the kind that ignite car alarms as they pass and I definitely wanted to avoid that. But I did want something better than the stock pipes, which are just too quiet. The Muscle Baffle Mufflers rumble with just the right level of attitude without wearing on you. You can find them here. I don't have anything to do with Buywitchdoctors, other than being a very happy customer. Huge thumb up to a great product!

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
They sound good, nice rumble to take away that annoying sewing machine sound. cheers

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They sound good, nice rumble to take away that annoying sewing machine sound. cheers
Thanks. I forgot to mention that these don't need a tune, either, and there's no popping. Pretty great deal considering the relatively low price.

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
Excellent Jagular...I almost pulled the trigger on ordering these last week but was hoping to find one more example of them other than the one on YouTube that Witch Doctor's did (I think) from Bike Week.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts