NFW. Sorry, not for me.

·
Premium Member
229 Posts
That guy is an absolute FU***NG IDIOT!!

·
Registered
12,298 Posts
I was trying to figure out where that was--anyone know? There was an interesting mix of American cars, long nose and flat front trucks and palm trees. I tried stopping the video to see license plates, but they were all in a blur for some reason.

·
Premium Member
229 Posts
I was trying to figure out where that was--anyone know? There was an interesting mix of American cars, long nose and flat front trucks and palm trees. I tried stopping the video to see license plates, but they were all in a blur for some reason.
With the trucks shown in the video is was definitely somewhere in Europe. On a side note, the bike sounded awesome, not sure what it was but it sounded great.

·
Registered
12,298 Posts
With the trucks shown in the video is was definitely somewhere in Europe. On a side note, the bike sounded awesome, not sure what it was but it sounded great.
Definitely not countries around the Alps--all trucks there are shorty flat fronts and have movable trailer bogies to shorten the wheel base for sharp turns.

·
Premium Member
6,199 Posts
Bet the dude making the video is real "proud" but he wouldn't show it to his mother.

Never seen anything like that before ... I did not finish to look to the end.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts