Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone in CA removed the stupid emissions canister on the left side? I haven't looked at it yet, but I was just wondering if you could pull it all off, or if you needed to connect the hoses together, or what the deal is. Its a 2013 Judge. Thanks :ride:

·
Premium Member
13,639 Posts
Yeah. Lots of people do. After removal you will need to connect two hoses with some copper tubing or something so the fumes go back into the intake. Not a big deal. Save the unit in case you have to put it back on someday for inspection or something or to give it the next owner.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Right on, thanks. Did it to my drz back in 07. Just making sure it's the same deal now. How hot does it get? Can I just use heat shrink?

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Has anyone in CA removed the stupid emissions canister on the left side? I haven't looked at it yet, but I was just wondering if you could pull it all off, or if you needed to connect the hoses together, or what the deal is. Its a 2013 Judge. Thanks :ride:
Do you have a reason for removing it?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Has anyone in CA removed the stupid emissions canister on the left side? I haven't looked at it yet, but I was just wondering if you could pull it all off, or if you needed to connect the hoses together, or what the deal is. Its a 2013 Judge. Thanks
Do you have a reason for removing it?
It's ugly, useless, and will only hinder performance. Is there a reason for keeping it?

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
Don't do it! I know a guy who's cousin knew a guy who did it and the state sent a mob of illegal, transgenders dressed in tutus to his place and painted his bike fluorescent pink and poured glitter over the wet paint.

·
Premium Member
13,639 Posts
Don't do it! I know a guy who's cousin knew a guy who did it and the state sent a mob of illegal, transgenders dressed in tutus to his place and painted his bike fluorescent pink and poured glitter over the wet paint.
Ewwww... doesn't get much worse than that! The illegal part I mean.

:grin

·
Registered
640 Posts
I gotta get me a CA bike..

·
Registered
426 Posts
well if i were a young single guy id be all for a glittery pink bike. tell the liberal college girls you did it for *insert stupid activist reason here*, and you'll have to beat them off with a stick. dance 1dance 1
even work with the normal (read: girls you may want to sleep with more than once) girls. just say its for breast cancer awareness. :pepper::pepper: any other problems you need a solution for today? :devil :cool:

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
I omitted that those illegal transgenders were double dipping CALTRANS employees now working for CARB.

·
Premium Member
13,639 Posts
I omitted that those illegal transgenders were double dipping CALTRANS employees now working for CARB.
Those underhanded conniving transgending biatches!

There's always a special place in government for them...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts