Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody done any sort of clean up on the highball handlebar cables? Other than running them internally, I'm not sure if there's anything to make them looker neater. Anybody out there done anything with them?

·
Registered
976 Posts
I have always wanted to do this as well. I think Victory has really been lazy with cables on the Highball. It makes it look unfinished and cheapish.

Definitely keen to hear what's possible.

·
Premium Member
8,710 Posts
BURLEIGH BARS do a very wicked Highball Bar thats set up for internal wires.
Check em out on their website.
And I got us $100 off for Forum members!

·
Registered
976 Posts
Any pics of that? Do you mean they do the full bars or just a kit to convert the stock Highball bars?

·
Premium Member
8,710 Posts
Any pics of that? Do you mean they do the full bars or just a kit to convert the stock Highball bars?
On my phone so cant do links but I'm sure you can punch in Burleigh bars.com on your puter and they also have a farcebook page.
I have a thread '$100 off Burlieghbars'
On here if you do a search youll find it and the links..

·
Registered
976 Posts
Cool mate. I'm on the iPhone too. I'll check on the laptop tomorrow :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'm gonna try to route wires internally this winter, and use some swivel clamps like I used on my HD's for the cables. I will place them over the holes in the bars and it will clean them up some. The wires will come out near the risers, where I will drill holes in the speedo mount plate to send them to the headlight bucket. Not a perfect setup but it will be a little cleaner.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Well it's not for everyone, but it's still better than the factory set up in my opinion. My goal was mainly to avoid the buildup of bug guts on the wires.

Only other pic I have that's farther away.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Well it's not for everyone, but it's still better than the factory set up in my opinion. My goal was mainly to avoid the buildup of bug guts on the wires.

Only other pic I have that's farther away.

Nice!
You are right, you have to do what works for you.
Yours is a viable option. Great looking bike by the way. Looks like a 2016.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts