Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our first trip with the XRoads took us to the Cabot Trail.

Here are some pics

Great trip, once we got to NS we had 11 days of no rain.
Total Miles put on new Victory 5590, bike performed great and met all the expectations we had, other than the dam chirpy belt!!!!

wife swears she'll never get on any bike again.LOL (It only lasted a couple of days)

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
That looks like an amazing tour. I read a few ride reports on the Cabot Trail some call it the PCH of the East.... :) Its on my "to ride " list without a doubt.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Nice pics, we went up there in early August, rained 5 out of 6 days

·
Premium Member
13,707 Posts
Nova Scotia is beautiful, on my list to see as well.
I would love to take a trip from the West coast of Canada all the way to the East coast then come back down through New England and work my way over to catch Route 66 which eventually goes right through the town I live in.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I would love to take a trip from the West coast of Canada all the way to the East coast then come back down through New England and work my way over to catch Route 66 which eventually goes right through the town I live in.
When and if you plan on doing this and you need a "wing man", shoot me a PM and I'll meet you in British Columbia....Beautiful riding in that province. We ride thru Alberta and spend the night at my house then head out in the morning.

The Trans Canada highway going true Alberta and Saskatchewan will put you to sleep. :laugh I rode as far as New Brunswick and then turned south into the States and traveled into New York etc. On the way back home, I rode State 2 as far as it would go.

There is only two States I never rode in and that is Alaska and Florida. Route 66 is an awesome road to experience. I'm in the process right now of convincing my brother-in-law that we need to ride into the Yukon and Alaska......

1 - 7 of 7 Posts