Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How stupid is the Polaris Mkt. Dept on the new Indian. We have two dealers in the state both in the N.Ca area. I would venture to say that Harley probably sells more bikes in the S.CA. market than anywhere in the world and these droits don't have a delear set up. Leaves one to wonder how stupid these people are!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
69 Posts
I live in So Cal and the dealer here in town is terrible and over priced. They also have only 2 victory bikes on the floor. They sell mostly dirt bikes and I doubt they would take up the Indian line. Maybe someone in Southland will pick it up.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
How stupid is the Polaris Mkt. Dept on the new Indian. We have two dealers in the state both in the N.Ca area. I would venture to say that Harley probably sells more bikes in the S.CA. market than anywhere in the world and these droits don't have a delear set up. Leaves one to wonder how stupid these people are!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, I wish there was at least one, since my closest Indian dealer is actually out of state. But don't worry, there will be So. Cal Indian dealers. ;) If there was one thing Polaris should have learned through the Victory experience is not to allow just anybody to become a dealer. With Victory you have some dealers who have no idea of the brand, yet they sell it (and supposedly service it too).

·
12,998 Posts
Might be to early for some one to spen thousand to set up a Indian dealer.
Keep in mind people go to Polaris/Indian to buy a dealer ship not the other way around

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, I wish there was at least one, since my closest Indian dealer is actually out of state. But don't worry, there will be So. Cal Indian dealers. ;) If there was one thing Polaris should have learned through the Victory experience is not to allow just anybody to become a dealer. With Victory you have some dealers who have no idea of the brand, yet they sell it (and supposedly service it too).
That doesn't stop from making the people at Polaris looking like they don't know their potential customers and Mkt's. If I were in charge someone from MKT. would be shown the door.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts