Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Allrighty, been searching for a post for a longer rear brake and shift peg. All i can find is with links that don't work. Can anyone help me find an affordable peg that's a few inches longer than the 2016 XC pegs i have now. Im a 5'9" and its a pigeon toe dance fest getting my foot on that brake peg..not sure why shift peg seems easier. Thankx everyone..love my bike..cant wait to get her on the open road for a long ride.:nerd

·
Premium Member
13,167 Posts

·
Premium Member
779 Posts
Allrighty, been searching for a post for a longer rear brake and shift peg. All i can find is with links that don't work. Can anyone help me find an affordable peg that's a few inches longer than the 2016 XC pegs i have now. Im a 5'9" and its a pigeon toe dance fest getting my foot on that brake peg..not sure why shift peg seems easier. Thankx everyone..love my bike..cant wait to get her on the open road for a long ride.:nerd
Victory Brake Pedals Made in the U.S.A for your Victory Motorcycle

:grin

·
Registered
4,069 Posts

·
Registered
1,071 Posts

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Like doobliss (see post #3, above), I went with Dain's replacement system. I got the extra wide "Regular Long Horn"; see attached pic on my XCT. I know you mentioned pegs, but you might want to consider this for the brake side. I'm 5'9", too, 29-30" inseam, and that pedal made it a lot easier for me to use the rear brake.

Attachments

·
Registered
282 Posts
I'm with Bill P. If you notice mine is thru bolted! Because I broke the stock one trying to get it off... Fricken bear clawed it! My suggestion is don't break it! Dain is a great guy, and I love the bigger peddle!

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
These guys have done a great job answering your question but I thought I would throw something out there. The pedals on the XC are actually adjustable, meaning you can adjust them backward or forward to better fit your height. I know I saw a Witchdoctors DIY video on it at some point but when I just now looked briefly I wasn't able to find it. It is out there, though.

·
Super Moderator
6,372 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Actually , I think I owe him a couple coffees .....:ride:

·
Registered
4,069 Posts
These guys have done a great job answering your question but I thought I would throw something out there. The pedals on the XC are actually adjustable, meaning you can adjust them backward or forward to better fit your height. I know I saw a Witchdoctors DIY video on it at some point but when I just now looked briefly I wasn't able to find it. It is out there, though.
There's a single hex-bolt under each floorboard. The lever heights can also be adjusted, just the other day....after two years of ownership, I finally made it easier to get my boot under the shifter.....:rolleyes:

Actually , I think I owe him a couple coffees .....:ride:
yes you do and you know how I am about payment.....

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the input. My problem isnt placement front to back. I need the peg to come out further away from the bike.. A longer peg is what im looking for...that big tank forces a larger bow in these short legs lololol

·
13,003 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Got one of these for my Indian Vintage toe shifter. When I picked up a 2013 Vic CR I got two, one for shifter, one for brake. Fits Vic's just fine, reasonable cost and they are longer than the average peg (3.5").

Shift Peg

1 - 18 of 18 Posts