Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Victory Rider in need of assistance!!! I recently have been having a run of bad luck..the worst. Hopefully that will change soon. I registered for an Ultimate Biker Makeover and made it to the final 3. but I am getting whipped on the voting. Thats were I need all of your help! You can vote for me @ www.garage-girls.com(David B) It will be GREATLY appreciated for all the help I can get.

Thanks and ride safe!!
David

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
looked at this thread agean and saw 68 VIEWS AND 4 replys.

folks it only takes a second to vote its so easy any one that can open a thread can vote. SHOW A LITTLE DAM SUPPORT FOR A FELLOW VIC RIDER. but i bet if you have a question and need support you will get pi--- if someone dont answer. this thread should have the same numbers voted as viewed. :mad:
I am getting some votes but man...these HD people really stick together!

·
Registered
243 Posts
hells , bells , man all 3 are hart wrenching stories, however i too voted for our out of work bro. and the good news as of now he is in the lead.

steve cheers

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
I voted for David last night without reading the stories. All were tough, but when I was done I contacted the site admin, and offered the labor to restore the old Shovel for the lady who lost her husband, and her job in a two month period. I gave the admin links to this site, and a couple of others I frequent. So if you see someone asking about Kevin Cross; please tell them the truth

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I appreciate all the support and I am still diggin for more where ever I can get it. We do have one lady thats starting to gain more votes. Looks like shes gonna be tough to beat.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I voted for David last night without reading the stories. All were tough, but when I was done I contacted the site admin, and offered the labor to restore the old Shovel for the lady who lost her husband, and her job in a two month period. I gave the admin links to this site, and a couple of others I frequent. So if you see someone asking about Kevin Cross; please tell them the truth
Yeah that was a good story, i also suffered the similar with my dad but the worst was hurricane Ike...I live 10 miles north of Galveston Texas. Since the story was suppost to be limited to a certain amount of words I kinda layed off all the negatives I had gone thru the last year and a half like the hurricane and my dad passing away from cancer from asbestos. I guess if I would have layed it all out there it may have sounded kinda fabricated....

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Yeah that was a good story, i also suffered the similar with my dad but the worst was hurricane Ike...I live 10 miles north of Galveston Texas. Since the story was suppost to be limited to a certain amount of words I kinda layed off all the negatives I had gone thru the last year and a half like the hurricane and my dad passing away from cancer from asbestos. I guess if I would have layed it all out there it may have sounded kinda fabricated....
Don't get me wrong. I still would have voted for youy, but no reason that she can't get some aid as wellthumb up

1 - 20 of 50 Posts