Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to get a minimum of 4 bikes (just need 3 more) for kevinx to fly up and do the installs on either July 6th or July 20th. The place will be determined but somewhere in the Kentucky, Indiana, or Ohio area. If someone would like to host the party and has a garage to work out of, that would be great! Vision's also welcome.

kevinx will give prices for everything.

Please post here if interested (and bookmark this page to check for updated info)

·
Registered
186 Posts
Looking to get a minimum of 4 bikes (just need 3 more) for kevinx to fly up and do the installs on either July 6th or July 20th. The place will be determined but somewhere in the Kentucky, Indiana, or Ohio area. If someone would like to host the party and has a garage to work out of, that would be great! Vision's also welcome.

kevinx will give prices for everything.

Please post here if interested (and bookmark this page to check for updated info)
We'll host again if you can't find another place. (don't need a cam though) We've now got an 8-car garage instead of the little garage we had the last party in.

·
Premium Member
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That'd be great Pete, just hope we can get a minimum of 2-3 more. cheers

·
Premium Member
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Premium Member
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Per kevinx:

Cost on parts is MSRP from Lloydz
Vision top filter-$95
Xbike filter-$135
VFC3-$265
Cams-$520
Timing-$142
Labor full package- $400
Labor cams only-$450

·
Registered
659 Posts
Under $500 for labor to install cams, fuel controller, and timing gear. Hhmmmm....... very interesting.

But seriously, you guys gota quit talking about these performance upgrades. I think I'm getting a rash.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nothing definite yet, still waiting on 2-3 more to commit so we can nail down a definite place and time. Was supposed to be in Michigan but 2 dropped out. My recommendation is Indiana, Kentucky, or again in Tennessee if this any better of an option to anyone.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts