Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sold my nightster at the end of last summer and I half been itching to be upright on two wheels ever since. Since riding season is close here in Maine, i started my research for a new bike. My uncle rides a Vegas and always talks about how much he loves his bike. I was looking at the Harley Street Bob, so the Highball was right up my ally. As soon as I sat on the bike, I knew it was going to be mine. Dealership had a leftover 2012 so it was marked down plus the military 1000 dollars off from Victory made the deal even better. Financing was a breeze, glad I didnt have to use Harley's financing (which is terrible!). Should be picking the bike up this week. Can't wait and glad to be riding a Victory!

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Welcome to the club. If you enjoy your High Ball half as much as I do, you'll be crying once riding season is over. Thankfully I live in California, so I can ride 365 days a year. I'm deployed right now and go to sleep every night wishing I had 2 wheels and 106 CI between my legs! Yes, I know that is sad, but it's the little things that get you through!

·
Registered
12,159 Posts
Welcome to the bright side, Desalvo. If it fits you physically and mentally, there is nothing to dislike about a Victory.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts