Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like the bullet headlight look, but can't find one for my 04 Vegas. Would it be difficult to put on a bullet headlight that was made for a later year? Is there one available for an 04? Thanks!:cool:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The one for an 05 will fit, but you will need to cut and replace the conector for the low beam
Is there one from another year that wouldn't require any modification? Is the modification difficult (what would be the best way to do it)? Forgive my ignorance, I'm not a gearhead by any means and I figure asking might save an hour of researching.

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Is there one from another year that wouldn't require any modification? Is the modification difficult (what would be the best way to do it)? Forgive my ignorance, I'm not a gearhead by any means and I figure asking might save an hour of researching.
Basically there is one kit for 05-08; in either chrome or black. Anyway you do it you are gonna need to cut the low beam wires off, and solder on the adaptor that comes in the kit. In 05 the adaptor plugged into an available connection, but you are not that lucky. Anyway this is simple stuff two measly wires, and a little soldering. If you can't do the soldering......Find a geek. they're everywhere these days

1 - 5 of 5 Posts