1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
381 Posts
I was planning on the Capt Jack's run but something has come up and I can't 'get out of Dodge' until 10:00 which makes it impossible for me. Have a great time! thumb up

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was planning on the Capt Jack's run but something has come up and I can't 'get out of Dodge' until 10:00 which makes it impossible for me. Have a great time! thumb up
Ah, that's a bummer. Enjoy the weekend.cheers

·
Registered
214 Posts
I will be going on Sunday briefly. I need to pick up the one piece touring seat though so I'll be going in my truck since I can't transport that thing home on my Jackpot.

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Red. Looks like we WILL make it to Bills tomorrow. Probably 3 bikes. Looking forward to it!!
SWEET!

Looking forward to meeting everyone. thumb up

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I will be going on Sunday briefly. I need to pick up the one piece touring seat though so I'll be going in my truck since I can't transport that thing home on my Jackpot.
Hope we see you there, Jack. Three of us are leaving CT around 0830 so we should be rolling in 1000 or so. Two 11' XC's and one 08' Vision.

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey Blueline,

Man, were all still bummed that you, Jose and Kevin got delayed this morning. But, kudos to you for hanging in there and riding out to meet us in Rhode Island! Well Done my friend! We hope you guys enjoyed the ride back and we look forward to meeting you up in "your neck of the woods" for some riding. cheers

Attachments

·
Registered
634 Posts
Red. The pleasure was ours!! I'm glad we could at least do a "meet and greet". Hopefully, more to come. Stay safe.

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Red. The pleasure was ours!! I'm glad we could at least do a "meet and greet". Hopefully, more to come. Stay safe.
You too, brother. thumb up

1 - 13 of 13 Posts